IF A WOMAN DUMP YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO? KILL YOURSELF,KILL HER OR LOOK FOR ANOTHER WOMAN?

Views: 900

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obviously, Woman can and/or will alwaz be a woman. So its isn't new on earth I would quickly look for dozen in replacement
@Michael, The first thing you do is to knw ur lady and urself...the world is sweet and should be enjoyed to the fullest. dont add and dont remove lol
What must not be added or not be removed?

Leonard Eke said:
@Michael, The first thing you do is to knw ur lady and urself...the world is sweet and should be enjoyed to the fullest. dont add and dont remove lol
@ Bridget. Am happy for him o. I know it takes some guts to open up like this, i just hope while we wish them the best after the happy reunion he does not make the same mistake again, like you said we are men and will always play.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Haba,Efe,atleast you should be happy that the two lovebirds have finally settle their disputes.give Leo some credit coz it's not easy for a man to open up like this to the public.let's pray for their successful renewal.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Thanks and you are welcome but while you are at it do remember to place safe o

Bridget Nzeribe said:
wow,it's good she realizes her outburst and came back to your open arms.it means that both of you love each other so much.i'm so happy for the renewal.l need to see this woman that has really touched your heart to the extent you had to open up on this side.both of you are best couples i must confess.just hala me when both of you decides to take up the next phase.

Leonard Eke said:
@Michael, Like Chris rightly said,I have seen and tasted.Who will deny the joy it brings? Though I wanted to but whereby she realizes and turn back to me who re my to say no? Thanks to your comments it really work.
@Oladipupo , Going for a dozen in replacement is not the solution...I think the solution is correct the mistake that made her to dump you,ask for forgiveness she will accept if she truly love you.
I didnt classify men that way o, they were your words. But come to think of it Bridget you said men cheat, dont women cheat? It takes two to tangle, a cheating man and a cheating woman, and each try to adhere to the eleventh commandment. Therefore each one is guilty.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
l'm glad the way you classified men but there are some men who parade themselves with pride and dignity.men should also make use of the eleventh commandment if the case arises.

@ Bridget. Am happy for him o. I know it takes some guts to open up like this, i just hope while we wish them the best after the happy reunion he does not make the same mistake again, like you said we are men and will always play.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
Haba,Efe,atleast you should be happy that the two lovebirds have finally settle their disputes.give Leo some credit coz it's not easy for a man to open up like this to the public.let's pray for their successful renewal.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
wow,it's good she realizes her outburst and came back to your open arms.it means that both of you love each other so much.i'm so happy for the renewal.l need to see this woman that has really touched your heart to the extent you had to open up on this side.both of you are best couples i must confess.just hala me when both of you decides to take up the next phase.

Leonard Eke said:
@Michael, Like Chris rightly said,I have seen and tasted.Who will deny the joy it brings? Though I wanted to but whereby she realizes and turn back to me who re my to say no? Thanks to your comments it really work.
And you think women dont cheat for reasons? Every human is an adventurer, explorer and insatiable. This qualities makes us (men and WOMEN) cheat. Also we all hold firmly to the saying variety is the spice of life.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
women cheat for reasons been that their men don't pay them much attention but men..gush,it's like a tradition to them.they don't get satisfy with one woman.they always love to taste different varieties thereby implicating them.

I didnt classify men that way o, they were your words. But come to think of it Bridget you said men cheat, dont women cheat? It takes two to tangle, a cheating man and a cheating woman, and each try to adhere to the eleventh commandment. Therefore each one is guilty.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
l'm glad the way you classified men but there are some men who parade themselves with pride and dignity.men should also make use of the eleventh commandment if the case arises.

Bridget Nzeribe said:

Bridget Nzeribe said:

Leonard Eke said:
@Michael,The don't add and remove is response to your "playing safe o" you should know what i mean? lol
@Bridget, without sentiments have you tot of what makes a man cheat on a woman whom he has pledge his fidelity on. There must be reason. Also recall tha those women that cheat on theis spouse, even if the man provides all for her if the love is not there then it is bound to happen.
@Efe and Bridget, On no condition whatsoever should a man or woman cheat once taken that marriage vows.
@ Leo, yeah on no account should marriage vows be broken but somtimes couples are not matured and ready when they take this vows and the sooner they realise things starts falling apart.

Leonard Eke said:
@Efe and Bridget, On no condition whatsoever should a man or woman cheat once taken that marriage vows.

Are you a member of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD ? READ THIS IMPORTANT INFO

Calvary greetings to you, I am Pastor Irabor Wesley, of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N340 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread
it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

BELOW IS THE DETAILS

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor Irabor Wesley,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686