For how long will president Jonathan keep on allowing innocent people killed in the name of election protest. 2. Why are always the poor that pay the prize for the rich to enjoy. 3. How many of the ministers,senetors,commissoners,generals,emmiars children are among the hundreds of persons killed. 4. What has church buildings, houses and properties of non muslem got to do with election protesters. 4. I will pls want Mr. President to pls. Defind TERRORIST. PLS MR PRESIDENT IF WE CANT STAY TOGETHER AS ONE NATION LET US GO. BECAUSE. Like we used to say in my primary schoo days. I PLAGED TO NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE.. SO also to stay as one NIGERIA SHOULD NOT BE BY FORCE.

Views: 318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Emeka and Paul you guyz ve say it all some people are more equal than others in this country. Let wait and see what the president would after his varcation. The world are watching.
As they slain corps members are bein buried. Will their labors be inven? Is it enough to visit or meet with the members of this families. Dear president we are stil watting to see justice.
As they slain corps members are bein buried. Will their labors be inven? Is it enough to visit or meet with the members of this families. Dear president we are stil watting to see justice.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service