Is President Jonathan the best Nigeria can Offer?

I have a funny fealing that the current president is not right person to lead us to the promised land. according to wiki he holds a Ph.D. degree in Zoology:

Notably one of the founding fathers of Zoology is the noble Darwin! Seeing a picture of the same President kneeling before pastor Adeboye, makes me sick..
And I hereby demand to see his Ph.d thesis. This also reflect the quality of the Nigerian University Education.

According to Next "The excess crude account was set up during the tenure of the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo. According to the Financial Times report, ‘’ at that time there was $20bn in the fund. But as recently as last September there was less than $400m, according to public disclosures, which showed billions flowing out of the account last year.’’

Sorry I don't care if the next president is from Ghana or Sokoto.. We need to vote for someone who is ready to take charge, Someone who is a man of his own.. and not a pupet like !!!

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Ndu I am happy that Nigerians are waking up from the slumber: Good comment.

@Dudu please go and read John, 1:12 it says (To all who did accept him and believe in him he gave the right to become children of God). I believe you have already did the same: U believe and U have accepted! Now you are a child of God:

Now what! If I am right, U have no longer the need to genuflect in front of your so called "Man of God"

The next thing is to use your God given Brain:

One one thing i have learned in MBA classes is this: Hoping or Believing in something, is not a strategy: Nigeria needs a Leader with Vision:

I am not talking about OBJ Vision 2020 Which Says "By 2020 Nigeria will be one of the 20 largest economies in the world, able to consolidate its leadership role in Africa and establish itself as a significant player in the global economic and political arena.”

Although it is something to start with :-)

All this visions without Means; Strategy; Tactics is a waste of time.  If we don't know how our competitors function!

We would like to be like German; China; India or Brazil: (How can u achieve this if the students are on constant strike)?

How can you power Industry without Energy?

An Example my House at Ikeja have electricity 80% most of the time: Thanks to one of my neighbor who is one of the CEOs of The Power Holding Company of Nigeria: Hey! I dont need this Light; Why not provide the Industrial layout with the energy they need to build the nation? Good Point ..

Please let use our Brain and stop Praying.. The best time to Pray is after the work is done; then we can say thanks be to God! That is how our competitors (The so called developed world think).

Some said this some times ago!

"..When anyone asks me how I can best describe my experiences of nearly fourty years at sea, I merely say uneventful. I have never been in an accident of any sort worth speaking about .......
 I never saw a wreck and have never been wrecked, nor was I ever in any predicament that threatend to end in disaster of any sort.""

This sounds like our Dear Presidents comment; but it is not; Did you know who said this?

Guess who?

Edward J. Smith,
Captain of the Titanic
about his experience as captain
before Titanic„s maiden voyage

i share similar views with you on the ability of my president: considering his paper qualifications. His approache to governance still shows his shotcomings. But he can do one thing for us , at least before leaving office, now .Sorry before the expiration of this goverment.He should ,with everything at his disposal, give us an electoral procedure that when folowed will give credibility to our elections. 
Not at all. There are other people better than Jonathan. But of all the presidential candidates in the context, he is the better devil. We can only make do with what we have.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service