Is President Jonathan the best Nigeria can Offer?

I have a funny fealing that the current president is not right person to lead us to the promised land. according to wiki he holds a Ph.D. degree in Zoology:

Notably one of the founding fathers of Zoology is the noble Darwin! Seeing a picture of the same President kneeling before pastor Adeboye, makes me sick..
And I hereby demand to see his Ph.d thesis. This also reflect the quality of the Nigerian University Education.

According to Next "The excess crude account was set up during the tenure of the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo. According to the Financial Times report, ‘’ at that time there was $20bn in the fund. But as recently as last September there was less than $400m, according to public disclosures, which showed billions flowing out of the account last year.’’

Sorry I don't care if the next president is from Ghana or Sokoto.. We need to vote for someone who is ready to take charge, Someone who is a man of his own.. and not a pupet like !!!

Views: 317

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edwin of course you have a point and i wish all nigerians would open their eyes to that very fact that this man has not done anything than talk. i am not against his ambition but the fact is can that man be trusted to turn the plight of nigeria around even though we know to do so is to go against his godfathers whom are the real problem of this country. so the big question is can he say no to obasanjo, annanih, ikeh clark, theophilus danjuma, and all this corrupt men on who's shoulders he is coming to power? i doubt it. but i think his betrayal of the trust nigerians have in him now would bring about the revolution we are all waiting to come. so i say all nigerians should not expect much 4rm him cos believe me is just an old wine in a new container.
Wow,you guys are opening very new wounds.I still feel that GEJ is the best we have presently. My only fear about him is these courrupt men that are shadowing him and trying to influence him in one way or the other.Nigerians are far bigger and greater than these men who are not up to 100.So he must,emphasis(must) listen to Nigerians in any thing  he does as President when he comes back to power or else......
Mr charles, to be very sincere with u i am not against GEJ as a person. i think he have some good ideas that can move the nation forward but the big question remains can he turn his back on this corrupt men that are strongly rooting 4 him to come when the time comes cos 4 this country to move forward, we have to do away with the dictatorship of obj either directly as a president or indirectly as a god father. That is why i keep saying buhari is the right man for this nation

Dear Bridget,

The issue is this, he has been there since 13 January 2010, as the president, up until now we have not seen any radical change. We need something, some scale of preference: I have not seen any  changes, instead the situation is deteriorating: After 1 year (25%, of a presidential tenure). No changes.. No light, no security, Education is still very poor condition, He can not even fight the excessive Earnings of the legislature. If not now when then!

The only Man we have seen his proven record is Buhari. I believe time is running out.. Chatting on Face-book, does not help the matter; Truthful speaking, He got no charisma; He is not a Manager; Phd, in zoology have nothing to do with economics. We cannot sit and belive that he is lucky, we don't need luck. We need someone who can take charge, no matter what it takes. 

And the only Nigerian I know at the moment with this Charisma is Buhari or Obasanjor, period.   

Majority of Nigerians are too docile to understand their present condition with leaders they have. The influence of bad leadership perspective is so worst that we lean on what will kill us rather than what we make us live as one Nigeria. The force of kingdom of darkness is having its way right now that make us to be myopic and narrow minded in taking the right decisions. It is in view of this fact, I thought I should share my blog or blows to share to brothers and sisters of Nigeria. It will amaze and uplift your spirit -and get you thinking real hard. Just click the link and enjoy. http://right-decision-right-now.blogspot.com.
Thank you.

Humbly,
Ideal Realist

if Jonathan should win dis coming election, it will be still be back to square one.

it will be Jonathan's face, bt hidden control hands of OBJ, Danjuma, IBB, Atiku, Aneni, d greedy senators nd hse reps nd d rest of d criminal squard in PDP.

Jonathan doesn't hv d clout to stand to his guns wit these criminal gangs he takes orders 4rm.

ADAMS THE GOVERNOR  OF EDO ONCE  SAID , HE DONT WANT TO  BE REMEMBERED HOW LONG HE STAY IN POWER , BUT , HOW SHORT HE STAY AND MAKE HISTORY. BUT UNFORTUNATELY MOST OF OUR LEADER BECAUSE THEY WANT TO  REMAINED IN POWER, CAN DO ANYTHING TO REMAINED IN POWER. JONATHAN TO ME, IS TOO WEAK TO HANDLE THE AFFAIR OF THIS NATION  JUDGING FORM THE HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPTION AMONG TOP GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES AND HIS INABILITY TO ADDRESS IT , THIS INCLUDE THE JUMBO PAID PALAVER BY OUR LEGISLATURES, THE CORRUPTION ALLEGATION IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE , THE INFLATION OF CONTRACT SUM BY FEW INDIVIDUAL IN GOVERNMENT TO THE TUNE OF 2 BILLION NAIRA ETC WHY I, AM  SUPPORTING HIM IS BECAUSE I LOOK AT HIM AS A DIVINE INTERVENTION.
I dont think Buhari is the right man for the job.I learnt he is not corrupt, but that cannot be the only consideration of leadership.Yaradua had same disposition and yet he was more concerned about keeping money in the bank than using it to improve life of peole and development in his state then as a governor.Buhari also have the tag of a religious bigot and nobody is talking about that now, he,s always been accused of being an unrepentant tribalist.We need to always remember the past about most of these recycled leaders.GEJ is still fresh among all these men. My only fear is the people that are trying to chain him up.I hope he will end up to be his own man.

Edwin Aka said:

Dear Bridget,

The issue is this, he has been there since 13 January 2010, as the president, up until now we have not seen any radical change. We need something, some scale of preference: I have not seen any  changes, instead the situation is deteriorating: After 1 year (25%, of a presidential tenure). No changes.. No light, no security, Education is still very poor condition, He can not even fight the excessive Earnings of the legislature. If not now when then!

The only Man we have seen his proven record is Buhari. I believe time is running out.. Chatting on Face-book, does not help the matter; Truthful speaking, He got no charisma; He is not a Manager; Phd, in zoology have nothing to do with economics. We cannot sit and belive that he is lucky, we don't need luck. We need someone who can take charge, no matter what it takes. 

And the only Nigerian I know at the moment with this Charisma is Buhari or Obasanjor, period.   

The biggest problem we have today is corruption on the part of the so called Elites: Now to start with why not pass a law that says: embezzlement of any amount that is more than the Nigerian minmum wage will attract a Year Jail term! How about that!!. 5,500 naira amounts to a year imprisonment. 55,000 = 10 Years. This should be the law I would love to see passed in the National assembly.  Give it a try GEJ if you are man enough.. !!!

Am not suprised at your write up Mr. Edwin, but just disappointed by your lack of respect and your inability to appreciate and understand the mystries of God and the worship we are obliged to give to him as our creator. What in the name of God is wrong with President GEJ being a Ph.D. holder in zoology and what is wroong with GEJ kneeling down before an annionted man of God to bless him.I am very certian that you Mr. Edwin is not a Ph.D.holder in zoology, let alone mathematics.In my kindness, I'll enlighten you a bit, that some leaders are born while some are made, any way GEJ in his little wisdom chooses to lead Nigeria, you and I will have little or nothing to do about it. I also wish to advise you to stay away from what we do with our God and how we choose to worship him, I promise you that more comments and or carricature of GEJ for kneeling down before a man of God, you will live all your life rolling, kneeling, begging and crying before men of God for them to call upon Him to save you. Beware, my God is a consuming fire.  

Man of What ? Please !

@Dudu If you don't know what Zoology is all about please do inform your self. The study of zoology is not about zoo.

Zoology is the only science that disproof God. The possibility of holding a PhD in Zoology and believing in your so called Nigerian Deity is 0.001 %.  

If you think otherwise, please re-think again or Google zoology. World famous zoology includes, like I said before, Noble Charles Darwin, Richard Dawkings.

One of the biggest problem in Nigeria is Ignorance.. Failing to accept what one does not know is a disease. And this disease is the CankerWorm that is eating the Average Nigerian populace. 

Nigerian is the only country that Have 3 Agencies that issue ID-Card and Passport, and Voters card, even the 3 Agencies are accumulating the same data.  

If your PhD holder president did his homework well, he should recognize that; And he should not be wasting our Hard earn monies paying for useless data capturing voters register card.. Even though the Immigration service can provide the same service. 

The next election: will end up budgeting for another equipment. Duplicating, processes, wasting money, in the name of election.. Please!

Skin Dudu said:

Am not suprised at your write up Mr. Edwin, but just disappointed by your lack of respect and your inability to appreciate and understand the mystries of God and the worship we are obliged to give to him as our creator. What in the name of God is wrong with President GEJ being a Ph.D. holder in zoology and what is wroong with GEJ kneeling down before an annionted man of God to bless him.I am very certian that you Mr. Edwin is not a Ph.D.holder in zoology, let alone mathematics.In my kindness, I'll enlighten you a bit, that some leaders are born while some are made, any way GEJ in his little wisdom chooses to lead Nigeria, you and I will have little or nothing to do about it. I also wish to advise you to stay away from what we do with our God and how we choose to worship him, I promise you that more comments and or carricature of GEJ for kneeling down before a man of God, you will live all your life rolling, kneeling, begging and crying before men of God for them to call upon Him to save you. Beware, my God is a consuming fire.  

@dudu,if u dont have what to say here,just read other people's comment.ur God is a consuming fire,is that the only tittle of God u know.in ur ignorance u believe we cant do anything about GEJ's economic mismanagement.how long does it take a good leader to stamp his authority.Electricity,Education,security,employement worse than ever.if u believe in prayers,pray that GEJ will wake up from his slumber.if he likes let him go to Vatican,Mecca,Jerusalem and knell down without doing the job that he is wasting his time.read ur bible.Faith without works is dead.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service