Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead or is it a Mere Political Strategy for Obama to Win American's Mandate in 2012 US Presidential Election?

Could it be true that Bin laden died? Why did the U.S. forces decided to bury him in the sea and not allowing the world see his dead corpse? Could that have being a smart strategy for Obama to win the minds of U.S. citizens on his bid to run for the next American Presidency? All these and more is what we should consider and treat them accordingly.

Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/is-osama-bin-laden-really-dead/

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a muslim, he needed to be burried within twenty fours hours and since his home country rejected his corps, America chose what it considered the best option.  Does it really matter where he was burried.  Did he deserve a decent burial after all?
Osama is stil alive.
Can you prove it?

Usman Ndama said:
Osama is stil alive.

In my own point of view, I think Usman is right in a way. Why is it that his dead body photos can't be found everywhere in the internet?

I think this is just part of Obama's plan to take another round to rule America.

Too bad we have people who are still sympathetic to Osama's call. He is dead and gone for good, ask them fishes how he tastes.

He was buried at sea to prevent his sympatisers from besieging his grave side and turning it into some sort of mecca site.

His picture was not released because there are fears that it will raise anger among his sympatizers. This is because of the bullet in the head, probably it was mutilated.

But if he is not the one, then Obama has messed himself up, but he has 99.9% DNA proof that the man that was killed was Osama. Besides the captured children, wives and aids have not come out to say the man that was killed was not Osama but a different man, just imagine what you will do if they kill your dad or husband and then frame him up to be the most wanted man on earth, you will certainly scream foul.

Osama is dead and has gone into oblivon.
Osama video 'll soon b out.Watchout!!!

Could it be something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm7qlG5IF4E

Usman Ndama said:

America is not Africa where the leaders can play abracatabra and get away with it.

Michael Eboh said:

In my own point of view, I think Usman is right in a way. Why is it that his dead body photos can't be found everywhere in the internet?

I think this is just part of Obama's plan to take another round to rule America.

Obama is only being cautious.  He will release the photographs at the appropriate time.
Usman Ndama said:
Osama is stone dead and never to be seen anymore.

s s onoh said:
Osama been laden is dead, the leaked picture on how he was being killed is even in seculating , the reason why his foto is not being released is to stop the blood suckers from making the murder and his burial place a pilgrim center for those that belive in his ideologies. for u to belive, his son was also killed that day , his concubine whice he was using as a body shield was also killed with some of his body guards, 6 was captured. his life was taking away by only two bullets on his head. One of the C I A spy who carried the operation lived as his neighbour for years.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service