If your best friend is found dating one of your Parents, what will YOU do?

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is absolutely none of my business,it is my father's cup of tea to stir.

Though, that act would definetly severe my relationship with my friend but I have no axe to grind with my father. As a matter of fact, I won't mention it to my mother, so far he also keeps it from her.His philandering is his choice. God help him.

But if he disrespects my mother (probably by waving the illicit affair before her, trying her patience, questioning her relevance as I have seen some men doing such), I won't say a word to him, will only placate my mother but will pray God to punish him. PERIOD.
Titi, I appreciates your response but what if it happened to your fiancee and your mum?

Titi Bello said:
It is absolutely none of my business,it is my father's cup of tea to stir.

Though, that act would definetly severe my relationship with my friend but I have no axe to grind with my father. As a matter of fact, I won't mention it to my mother, so far he also keeps it from her.His philandering is his choice. God help him.

But if he disrespects my mother (probably by waving the illicit affair before her, trying her patience, questioning her relevance as I have seen some men doing such), I won't say a word to him, will only placate my mother but will pray God to punish him. PERIOD.
oh gosh! Though, it can't happen so i need not envisage what will happen. If I come back to this world again, I will choose to come through my mama. She is just morally far above and beyond such. Well except i av another woman as mother. Not this one!
Hmm......these sort of questions attack our emotions and will almost make it outburst.

But the response needed to be calculating, know the extent of your limit, mind your business or corner and put your leg in other people's shoes before you choose to condemn.

Like Titi said, leave what is not your business alone. Respect other people's choice and decisions. However, if there is anything illegal or immoral, I will take an opposition stand. Even then, my approach will be subtle, rather than confrontational.
Nice Post......

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service