I want to use this medium 2 tallk to my igbo frnds that 2015 is for them but they have to think twice and put any agreemt in writtn b4 spptin any candidate from any where. My observation is that if take IBB let him put the promise he made on black and white for jonathan ebele igbo think twice b4 making any arrangement with him and he too must put down that agrrmnt on black and white

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hamza,thanks but no thanks,Ibb is a monster.he promised return to democracy 1990,1992,then june 12 1993.u Northerners should wake up and stop this foolishness.Ibb can go to hell with his promise.he fooled Nigerians before and he can't succeed this time.zoning has no place in democracy.let Nigerians decide
My dear, we shear the same view, i actually know that IBB has nothing to offer to this great nation. He is a great deceit to the human race, a hydra-headed monster that has all evil game at his finger tip. We should say no to these bad people, we have come up age where we know the good , the bad and the urgly,....Atiku is not even better. we should stop this issue of tribe, but look for a credible Nigerian, to move this country forward. I am sure of the fact that if the igbo group does their job well there will rule this country in no distant time without Zonning. Zonning is for people who are weaklings less intellectual capability. Sure the north should not use it to perpetuate their power grip. We need to move this country forward. This is the greatest country of the globe, we should not late the blessing of God turn into a curse to us.
As an Igbo man, I consider this as an insult that the whole Igbo nation will be reduced to the level of reaching an agreement with Gen. IBB. Hamza please stop this insult. Igbos are not myopic.

Who is IBB to reach an agreement with a region, a nation of of about 30 million ppl with one of the best mind in the world. Nigeria belong to all of us. We should stop arrogating unnecessary power to individuals that does not merit such.

Chris, Northerners are not all foolish. They are just like any other region, - GOOD, BAD and UGLY
Long live Nigeria
Nura Hamza, what do you think of Igbo people? puppets who don't know their right from left or what? enough of insult from you and your like minded northerners. It's not you or IBB will say when igbo man will rule Nigeria. This country does not need Yoruba or Hausa or igbo or any particular tribe to rule her to be able to move on towards positive direction, this country need a worker not a leader like past one's who ended up leading whole country into hell. we need a worker who will correct these years of accumulated wrongs done to this country by the past and present leaders. Any good worker from any corner of this country can rule. it's high time we stop these rouges from sharing Nigeria economy meant to give our kids positive future in the name of zoning or whatever you called it. Time we stop displaying divided banner like those who display their traditional wears while on federal seat that unite all Nigerians. Please, stop talking as if you and your northern allies are the one saying when you want igbo man to rule Nigeria
ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN advice you"Nura Hamza" to stop reminding us of 2015...We shall cross that bridge when we get to it...We are focused on 2011 and President Goodluck Jonathan is the Ideal candidate for the job.
thaks we shall see
Jefia Dede said:
Hamza can you just use your physical and mental capability to do and think of something tranforming for this nation of ours. I feel embarrass when i hear and read articles of the nature from the callibre of people like you. I believe you should use a development google to look beyond your nose because that only when this country can move forward. Dont view any leader with ethnic spectacles. Moreover, Jonathan did not sign any agreement before ascending the President.Project Nigeria

Thnks think twice
Leonard Eke said:
ONE FIFTY MILLION MATCH FOR PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN advice you"Nura Hamza" to stop reminding us of 2015...We shall cross that bridge when we get to it...We are focused on 2011 and President Goodluck Jonathan is the Ideal candidate for the job.
thanks Igbo are grt ppl,so thinktwice

Anthony Martin Okafor said:
Nura Hamza, what do you think of Igbo people? puppets who don't know their right from left or what? enough of insult from you and your like minded northerners. It's not you or IBB will say when igbo man will rule Nigeria. This country does not need Yoruba or Hausa or igbo or any particular tribe to rule her to be able to move on towards positive direction, this country need a worker not a leader like past one's who ended up leading whole country into hell. we need a worker who will correct these years of accumulated wrongs done to this country by the past and present leaders. Any good worker from any corner of this country can rule. it's high time we stop these rouges from sharing Nigeria economy meant to give our kids positive future in the name of zoning or whatever you called it. Time we stop displaying divided banner like those who display their traditional wears while on federal seat that unite all Nigerians. Please, stop talking as if you and your northern allies are the one saying when you want igbo man to rule Nigeria
@ Nura, Now you know Igbo people are gifted? Lets say you are Maradona no 2 but only in the North. Why cant you get it that things has changed.
It's very unfortunate that people do not learn from their mistakes in this part of the world, it's very disheartening that IBB, Atiku and many past leaders are still moving freely around this great country, it' very bad that Nigerian lead leaders and ex leaders classify themselves as the blue bloods. These men are suppose to behind bars. It is quite unbelievable that there are still some Nigerians who could still speak good of IBB because there were part of the machinary he used in perpetrating the system that granted him the evil genius. Call a spade a spade, let us stop hiding under the umbrella of zoning to bring this nation to a total collapse. Any credible Nigerian should be allowed to contest and possibly win as the commander of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Why are we ammending the 1999 constitution? It is being ammended because there are some clauses that do not fit our daily lives and activities any longer, as such PDP's zoning formular is for PDP and not suitable for the Nation with 252 ethnic languages. LONG LIVE NIGERIA.
god have already given we igbos,a well trained a real leader so why are we seeking for another person...he is godsent nobody but his exellency GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.THE REALMAN 4 NAIJA.so let we igbos not be deceived by so call aboki.
Are you profering a mocking compensation plan for the igbos or indirectly campaigning for IBB? It would have been better you tell them if they support they should forget 2015. IBB is a failure, a lunatic that cannot be trusted.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service