TROUBLES and TEMPTATIONS are part of life. It is not how big and difficult the problem is that matters but how it is solved. In every plight you find yourself alway remember that, there is a God that is bigger and higher than your problems and that God is Able to do all things. Do not allow your present condition determine what your future will be because, it is possible that one can start the journey of this life very well and end up in shame and one can also start it in shame and end up glorieously. While other can start well and end it well also.
That it is not well now does not mean that it will not be well. For with God all things are possible. Tomorrow is pregnant and no one knows what it will give birth to.
Now hear this: Yet if anyone suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashame but let him glorify God in this matter. 1 Peter 4:16 NKJV.
So, Therefore if the foundations be destroy what can the righteous do?
1. Run to the rock that is higher than you. Psalm 61:2
2. Encourage yourself in the lord. 1st samuel 30
3. Don't sell your birth right. Gen. 25:29-34
4. Do not curse the lord your God. Job 1 & 2
5. Don't quiet from God. Ruth 1
6. Do not deny your faith in God. Dan 3:15
7. Do not go to egypt for help. Gen. 26:1-6, Isa. 31:1, 30:1-3
8. Always remember that God loves you. Psalm 11:7
9. Stand still and see the salvation of God. Exodus 14:13
10. Pray without season. 1thess. 5:17
11. Sow in the land you are. Gen. 26:12
12. Return to the stronghold of faith. Zech.9:12
13. Prophecy good things into your life.
14. Give thanks to God. 1thess. 5:18
15. Remind God of his promises concerning those that trust him.
Beloved The WORD of GOD is YES and AMEN. Though heaven and earth may come and pass but his WORD REMAINS THESAME.
For it is written: Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashame. Romans 10:11