i want to upgrade my jamb result 2019 call help line +2349062332991

good morning great nigeria student,…..it my pleasure to meet you all so i want to use this wonderful opportunity to thank mrs chioma because she has helped me so much in my jamb result, actually am student of [UNILAG] so i wrote my jamb result at 2018 and when the result came out the mark was too poor so in that case i was not happy with my result so i was afraid to inform my parents that my jamb result is out, so anytime they ask me i usually tell them that the result is not yet out so this gat me crying and thinking on what i should do. so on a good afternoon i was on my way to the market then suddenly i saw an old friend of mine that we went to primary school together then we were happy seeing each other so we greeted and huged each other, then i asked her if she wrote jamb then she said that she wrote but the result was not ok, so i aslso told her that mine also was not good enough then she said that she have been hearing about upgrading of result but she did not believed it at first but she give a try and she melt a woaman called mrs chioma that the woman helped her to upgrade her result so i asked her if she is sure of what she is saying then she said that why we she be lieing that someone helped her to upgrade her result, so i said that she should give the womans contact then i collected it from her. so i called 09062332991 mrs chioma and explained to her then she said that i should not worry that he we help me out but firstly i should send my jamb details and everything went sucessfully but it was not free i pad some amount of money. you can call her 09062332991 for help if you are interested .

Views: 28

Attachments:

Reply to This

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service