Hello friends of VOC share this with me and give me your sincere answers and point of view.

From a dear sister of mine who is confused on what to do. This is how the story goes.

She is in love with this guy who is also so so in love with her but here is where the problem is, he has  being married before with two beautiful little girls, but now undergoing a separation although the wife still live under the same roof.(with pretest of taking care of her kids and pitying the papa) Do not know how but from all what she explain is that they meet some time in snacks to share a drink with friends, hotel if they want toooooo....... and sometimes in her place cuz she own her own apartment with her two kids (one is her son and they other her cousin) never marry before. He wants to get things going with her like they are engage and promise her to give him 2yrs to deal with his skeleton in his closet n get back to her while they keep things underground, that is seeing each other as usual.Is it advisable? thatz what i ask. cant he let go and correct his home? Cant she send him away and pray God to send her someone if she do really need a man to oil her part. Hihihihih. Am tired of talking to her and forcing her to take a decision, cuz they say where two are join together in love let no one put his/her month in between. Is this true love as they say! or what advise will you give her if she was your own sister.

Thanks for sharing with me.

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My advice is for her to move on with her life and let him get his house in order. As long as he is getting free sex, he will never think of getting divioce from his wife. It seems to me he is eating his cake and having it too.

Thanks Tony that was nice.

Tony Brown said:

My advice is for her to move on with her life and let him get his house in order. As long as he is getting free sex, he will never think of getting divioce from his wife. It seems to me he is eating his cake and having it too.

Glad to help, oh u are a very smart lady and keep your dream on. Like your determination as a lady.

Your sister is threading on a dangerous ground.  She should move on with her life as a single parent.  But if at all she wants to settle down, she may have to wait for another man.  How is she sure that what befell the first wife will not befall her?  The best thing for the man to do is to put his house in order, repair his marriage and move on with the wife instead of arranging to bring in another woman.

Thank you v. much Okere it was nice getting a sincere answer from u.

stay blessed then i will let her know ur opinion.

Let me differ a little bit here.I think the major snag in this talk is that the man,s wife is still living with him and he is claiming its because of the children.1.Your sister should not be the instrument that will tear that marriage.I think the man is not saying the whole truth about his wife,he may have made up that story so as to have a comfort zone in your sisters abode.A lot of married men banter such tales about cat n dog story with their wife ,so that the single girl can date them. But experience have shown me that its very difficult for women to just dump a man that they hv become attracted to,its even more difficult if the level of attraction is high since they have started sleeping together.My advice is for your sister to be careful in other not to be hurt latter in life by the same man.

I think your sister should concentrate on taking care of her little kid now. I dont see any sign of serious in the man she claims she loves; I don't think the man loves her. if he wants divorce he should separate with his wife now. To me, she is still his legal wife and your sister is mistress. This is dangerous. A cousin of mine who made this kind of mistake in 1992 paid with her life. You know how our Yoruba women could be dangerous. She took my cousin's name to one babalawo in Ijebu-Ode and before my cousin could make a u-turn, she died a mysterious death. What makes your sister think that the other woman can't do such thing? What makes your sister think that the other woman wants to leave her husband after two kids? Women loves with their heart most of the time and forget to apply their head and think! Warn your sister!   

Note has been taken i will personally warn her again cuz it is true she is just a mistress as u said. Thanks for the sincere advise Semiu

semiu oyewale oyebamiji said:

I think your sister should concentrate on taking care of her little kid now. I dont see any sign of serious in the man she claims she loves; I don't think the man loves her. if he wants divorce he should separate with his wife now. To me, she is still his legal wife and your sister is mistress. This is dangerous. A cousin of mine who made this kind of mistake in 1992 paid with her life. You know how our Yoruba women could be dangerous. She took my cousin's name to one babalawo in Ijebu-Ode and before my cousin could make a u-turn, she died a mysterious death. What makes your sister think that the other woman can't do such thing? What makes your sister think that the other woman wants to leave her husband after two kids? Women loves with their heart most of the time and forget to apply their head and think! Warn your sister!   

Thanks alot for ur contribution i appreciate it. stay blessed.

charles amobi nwokoro said:

Let me differ a little bit here.I think the major snag in this talk is that the man,s wife is still living with him and he is claiming its because of the children.1.Your sister should not be the instrument that will tear that marriage.I think the man is not saying the whole truth about his wife,he may have made up that story so as to have a comfort zone in your sisters abode.A lot of married men banter such tales about cat n dog story with their wife ,so that the single girl can date them. But experience have shown me that its very difficult for women to just dump a man that they hv become attracted to,its even more difficult if the level of attraction is high since they have started sleeping together.My advice is for your sister to be careful in other not to be hurt latter in life by the same man.

You are right.

semiu oyewale oyebamiji said:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service