Husband stabs wife’s lover to death on his matrimonial bed (culled from daily sun of 21/05/2010)

“I left home for work at about 7.00 am and came back home to give my wife some money to prepare food, only to find the door securely locked. I knocked on the door several times and called her many times but there was no response. I had to break the door, only to find my wife and Olapade stark naked on the bed,” he said.
According to him, his wife quickly ran away, while a fight ensued between him and the “lover boy.” “I stabbed him when he attempted to escape. I didn’t know he was going to die,” Adekile was quoted as telling the detectives investigating him.

Roy C in "sex and soul" says " if you come home and find a man in your bedroom, don't blame the man".

Apparently, the gentleman above does not buy into this well thought out philosophy and decided that the man was at least partially to blame.

WHAT WOULD BE YOUR OWN REACTION?

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybi the man cannot satisfy him...womwn are bad and heartless..no matter what your husband is doing for you... you still double dating...

BAD WIIVESSSSS
you can not hide it from GOD. it is only few men can bear it, inside your bedroom 4.......
Fine Move. If you can really bear it. For both ways, it Is the best option, Walk Away, later find means for correction and reappraisal. I don't solicit to doing stupid things for any reason cos it is not worth the stress, After-all One must have deviated from the status quo.
SIN is SIN, WRONG IS WRONG.

Jesus Answer: If you know you have no sin, be the first to cast stone.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
I was talking on the revise edition of the story.caught my husband with anoda woman in our matrimonial home.....gush,it hurts.s**** happens but l won't over react coz it's not going to change anything.the deed has been done and no two ways about it.As a wife l won't fight or stab the other woman to death rather l'll let them be and walk out of the scene.ln the other hand,l'll not leave my husband for another coz of what happened.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
It hurts but at the same time i won't do anything stupid.As a perfect gentle lady l'll walk out of the scene.
The man had actually overreacted. He should have searched his mind to see where he was personally wrong. The lady confessed receiving just N500 from the lover before he could be allowed to inspect her. May be the husband is not providing for her. However, if this man felt justified in his mind that he had not wronged his wife, he shouldn't have reacted in that manner. The thing to do would just be to send to the parent of the wife (if he actually married her from them) and ask them to take her away in order for him not to commit murder and forget about the woman. Now that he had overreacted, he is in trouble.
IF you come and meet a stupid in your bedroom, the most blame should go to the manager of that room. And secondly you have to re-view your attitude their most be something wrong along the line.but taken last decision is not the best.
A MAN YOU NAILS ANOTHER MAN'S MATRIMONAL WIFE IS A FOOL AND NAILING HER IN HER HUSBAND'S BEDROOM IS HEARTLESS! HE HAD IT COMING. I THINK HE DESERVED WHATEVER HE GETS. BRAINLESS FOOL!

OR LIKE OBJ F****** HIS SON'S WIFE. IF HE WERE MY FATHER, I WOULD GET HIS MONKEY CARROT CHOPED OFF!!!!
Adekile over-reacted. Now his over reaction has landed him in trouble. Two wrongs cannot make a right. If he had applied wisdom and decorum in his judgment, he would have been the one to laugh last. Now he has to face the wrath of the law, while the woman will be somewhere enjoying herself. This is a case of provocative murder, but the law must take its course on him. Even if he is dishcarged and acquitted at the end of the day, he would have known the difference between wisdom and foolishness.
All He need is to beg God for forgiveness..because what has happen has happened, so nothing anyone can do...But this sounds as a worning to other shiting so called house wives to be very careful. No one is above mistake and pls pls pls women try to give a little respect to your husband....

God grace is sufficient for us....
It's clear that the average Nigerian agrees with Roy C's "don't blame the man".
I happen to share his opinion especially when he says "a man, can't get your love unless your woman gives it to him".
I personally would not kill the man, but he walks out "butt naked" b'cos i would not "plug' a man's wife nor would i do it on his bed if i ever chose to.
The "wife" is of course history.
in as much as i understand how he fell but, killing the wife's lover will not solve the issue, it will 've been better to walkaway. himself is going to suffer it as he will face the law. lets pray that God will always grant us wisdom and help us to take the righrt decision at all time.

wokocha onyemezie said:
It's clear that the average Nigerian agrees with Roy C's "don't blame the man".
I happen to share his opinion especially when he says "a man, can't get your love unless your woman gives it to him".
I personally would not kill the man, but he walks out "butt naked" b'cos i would not "plug' a man's wife nor would i do it on his bed if i ever chose to.
The "wife" is of course history.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service