There are few Nigerians today that are making a lot of money in grasscutter rearing. Grasscutters are mainly herbivorous; require neither imported component of food nor expensive medical expenses if strict hygiene is maintained. They are easy and very cheap to raise. Gestation period of the grasscutter is about 154 days or five month.
If you rear grasscutter in commercial quantity under good hygienic condition, fast food restaurants such as Mr. Biggs, Tantalizers, Sweet Sensation etc will be your regular customers. They will only need your assurance of regular supply per week. There is also good market for grasscutter meat in the international market if only you can do a good packaging. We are selling rearable grasscutter colonies at an affordable rate of N30,000 for 3months Old, N40,000 for 4months, N50,000 for 6months and N60,000 for point of birth. We offer free nationwide delivery.
Nigeria`s economic recovery programmes have necessitated a radical shift from total dependence on government for job to self employment. One such attractive area for self employment is Grasscutter farming. It is a great money-spinning business that can provide a substantial source of protein to complement Nigerian carbohydrate meals. Sadly Nigerians inclination to go into business in the field where thousand have already made their fortune has led to the ulter neglect of such lucrative area as Grasscutter farming in Nigeria.
Many who are also into the business of Grasscutter farming are unwilling to let others know about the farming methodology. The techniques are after shrouded in secrecy.
HERE ARE THE DETAILED ADVANTAGES OF GRASSCUTTER FARMING:
1. They can easily be reared at home
2. They command a very good selling price as a family that is made up of five grasscutters is sold for N45,000 or more. A serious and dedicated farmer can have close to 200 families at a time.
3. They are herbivorous animals, so they feed mostly on grass.
4. Grasscutters are polygamous in nature, hence it makes it easy to colony raise them in captivity and in large numbers.
5. It is a multimillionaire business, if one can take the courage of breeding them on commercial scale.
6. It is a business venture that can be started on small scale with a space of less than one room.
7. Source of income and employment: one can depend on grasscutter rearing for his livelihood. In fact, grasscutter farming should create a job opportunities for urban and rural dwellers. The business of producing, processing, transporting, storing, financing and servicing grasscutter products should give employment to many people.
8. Grasscutter farming in Nigeria is a virgin in the kingdom of livestock as a result earlier investors without doubt have bright prospects in exploring this venture.
9. You can conveniently earn income a thousand fold higher than your present earning. You can keep your present job and do this on part time.
10. The demand for grasscutter meat is so large that it is not being met.
11. Production of pharmaceuticals: The pancreas of the grasscutter is believed to have a high concentration of insulin, which is used in local preparation for the treatment of diabetes. The possibility of using the brains, blood and various organs for producing various biological products for use in medicine and research generally could be explored.
12. The meat has high carcass quality and protein is comparable to that of poultry.
13. The meat tastes well and highly relished.
14. There is no known religion discrimination against grasscutter meat.
15. Grasscutters do not compete with man for food.
FARM ADDRESS: Along Atan Road, Ijebu Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area, Ogun State.
Tel_ ➡️ 09069268112
WE OFFER NATIONWIDE DELIVERY™