How To Start A Profitable Fish Farming Business|Get Plan & feasibility study today

How To Start A Profitable Fish Farming Business|Get Plan & feas...

How To Start A Profitable Fish Farming Business|Get Plan & feasibility study today How To Start A Profitable Fish Farming Business|Get Plan & feasibility study today Fish farming is a profitable business that’s widespread across various parts of Nigeria. The insatiable demand for fishery products like Tilapia Catfish, and Mackerel (Salmon) in Nigeria has constantly self-promoted the ... click link to view full post

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to be honest I have a 200 galon aquarium but there have appeared some strange worms. I'm afraid of my rare fish. What to do?

Hey, man. Of course, it's a good idea of earning money, but you should know, that every business plan has some risks, which person, who deals with it, can met. In your situations, these risks are blackout, equipment failure or even vermin, like this ( visit site to see the photos). Of course, you can avoid all these risks, following some rules, but the thing, that I want to say, that you should be very attentive, when your business is connected with pets. Good luck, man, hope all will be OK.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service