There are currently 6 secured ways to transfer money from Nigeria to another country and i will be shedding more light on some of the sure ways. While the rest of the methods are self explanatory.
1. Visit your Bank where you intend to make the transaction, meanwhile it most be a Nigerian banks that is a western union agents like First bank Nig PLC.
2. Go straight to their customer service desk and tell them you want to make a transfer to the country
3. Fill the form that will be given to you . Ensure you have the details of the person at the receiving end . This is the recipient’s personal information.
4. Provide a Means of Identification which can either be your National identification card, drivers license or International Passport.
5. The money you want to send. I will personally counsel you to send money from Nigeria to another country through Firstbank’s western union money transfer service because their's is more easy and fast.
PayPal has been the world’s largest online payment platforms where individuals and business entities make easy international payments. This means of sending funds aside the country is more effective when it comes to transferring small amount of money out of the country. To use this method, all you need is a fully approved PayPal account and Firstbank of Nigeria PLC has taken the lead in providing a PayPal account to Nigerians.
Assuming you have a PayPal account with Firstbank, now go to the any Firstbank nearest to your house and tell them you want to transfer from your PayPal account to another account overseas. You will be given a PayPal money transfer form to be filled. All you have to do is fill the form correctly and submit.