QuickBooks multi-user mode allows the more than one user access to QuickBooks in the same account. In case the QuickBooks multi-use mode is not working, then this can be matter to be concerned about. This type of error affects the workflow and the workforce falls on a single person. Thus, it becomes necessary to fix the QuickBooks multi-user mode not working error as soon as possible.
In today’s blog post, we will be talking about the factors leading to this kind of error, also the ways to get rid of it in no time. However, in order to save time, you can also speak to our QuickBooks error support team and let them fix the bug for you. For that, you just need to pick up your phone and call us at our toll-free number +1-800-969-7370.
What causes QuickBooks multi-user mode not working error?
- In case the .ND files are incorrect or are disabled, this kind of error could be seen.
- Also, if the QuickBooks accounting software is unable to spot the IP address of the system or for the server hosting the company files.
- Another reason behind the occurrence of this error can be, firewall preventing the QuickBooks from accessing the company file or hindering the communication between the user systems.
- This type of error could also be seen if the QuickBooks data folder was not scanned by the QuickBooks database server manager on the server.
- And the list goes on…………….
How to Fix QuickBooks Multi-user mode not working error?
You can fix this error by Verifying network connectivity
The QuickBooks user can fix the bug, by verifying the network connectivity. The steps to be carried out in verifying the network connectivity are as follows:
- The very first step is to turn off receiving on all the workstations.
- After that, unlock QuickBooks and then choose the File> Utilities option.
- The next step is if the user observes host multi user access, then this means that the network is not hosting the company file, then the user can switch to the next system.
- Now, if the user can see the Stop hosting multi-user access, then he/she should prefer that option.
- Moving ahead, hit Yes button.
- And then, reboot the network when the user repeats the same process at the Next workstation.
- After that, identify the Server sign using the data file Windows properties.
- Now, answer for every packet with none lost.
- The last and final step in the process is to operate to the server shared folder through UNC form the client network.
Another method to resolve the error is Reinstall the QuickBooks Software.
- Firstly click on Windows or start button and then go to the Control Panel
- After that go to the ‘Program and Features' option
- After that find QuickBooks from the list.
- Now click on QuickBooks and choose uninstall option to start the un-installation process.
- Once the procedure done go to the official website of Intuit and download the latest version of QuickBooks.
- Finally click on Multi-user mode hosting.
Well, if this method doesn’t work in your favor, then there can be other methods as well to fix the bug. To find out those methods or for expert assistance, the user can reach out to our QuickBooks enterprise support team by merely dialing our toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370.
We are a hub of tech-savvy professionals, who have years of experience and expertise in dealing with the errors related to QuickBooks. Thus, feel free to get in touch with our team and we will be happy to help you!
You"ll also like:
printing problem in quickbooks desktop
Best way update quickbooks desktop