How honourable are our honourable members of the house?  Last time it was the Chairman of the committee that was invstigating the near-collapse of the Nigeria Stock Exchange.  He was accused of demanding for bribe.  This time it is one of the longest serving members of the house, Mr. Farouk Lawan, the man I had so much respect for.  He is being accused of collecting the sum of $620,000 bribe from one of the oil and gas merchants in the country. WHO DO WE TRUST AGAIN?  With all these, one can now see that all the gospel about fighting corruption in the country are mere talks.  Where do we go from here?  How honourable are our 'honourable members?'

Views: 229

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The system is faulty beyond repair! All are willing and ready to compromise their integrety if their is any! It has been very long i lose confidence and hope in my country! A country whereby corruption is being praised and worshiped while the goods are being used as the object of muckery and caricarture. Stop being surprised! Your future and destiny lies within u. You are the master of your own destiny!
Bribe is one thing dat cn never be eradicate in dis country.........d honourable men think....bribe is d solution...to every problem in d society

It is appalling my dear, how bribery and corruption has reduced our country to shambles. 

Igwilo Elozona Valentine said:

The system is faulty beyond repair! All are willing and ready to compromise their integrety if their is any! It has been very long i lose confidence and hope in my country! A country whereby corruption is being praised and worshiped while the goods are being used as the object of muckery and caricarture. Stop being surprised! Your future and destiny lies within u. You are the master of your own destiny!

We are yet to see a government that will give a spirited fight against bribery in the country.

zanaib omasan idris said:

Bribe is one thing dat cn never be eradicate in dis country.........d honourable men think....bribe is d solution...to every problem in d society

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service