Application of Hot Sale Energy-saving Ball Mill Machine
Hot sale energy-saving ball mill is generally used to grind material 1/4 inch and finer, down to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. To achieve a reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reduced. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharge from ball mills. FTM Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder. The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine. It is widely used in building material, chemical industry, etc. There are two ways of grinding: the dry process and the wet process. It can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different forms of discharging material.
Advantages of Hot Sale Energy-saving Ball Mill Machine
1) Ball mill is an efficient tool for grinding many materials into fine powder.
2) The ball mill is used to grind many kinds of mine and other materials, or to select the mine
3) Ball mill is widely used in building material, and chemical industry.
4) There are two ways of grinding: the dry way and the wet way.
5) Ball mill can be divided into tabular type and flowing type according to different expelling mine
6) To use the ball mill, the material to be ground is loaded into the neoprene barrel that contains grinding media.
7) As the barrel rotates, the material is crushed between the individual pieces of grinding media that mix and crush the product into fine powder over a period of several hours.
8) The longer the ball mill runs, the finer the powder will be.
9) Ultimate particle size depends entirely on how hard the material you're grinding is, and the time how long the ball mill runs.
10) Our ball mills have been used to grind glass, powder food products, create custom varnishes, make ceramic glaze, powder various chemicals.