It seems Tanko Yakasai and his group are tired of the Nigerian union.  The whole world is seeing bomb explosions everywhere which is a calculated attempt to undermine the state authority under President Jonathan. It is high time the agenda for the dissolution of the Nigerian mistake should now be on the table.

The mistake that Yakasai and his group are making is that their only chance to take back power in Nigeria is if Jonathan leads this country now.  Jonathan is, in fact, the hope of the North.  If there is any mishap or mistake and Jonathan is out of the equation, then, there would be no more grammar speaking person from the Niger Delta to do jaw-jaw with the rest of the country.

I am not a prophet of doom.  But we were all here when Ken Saro Wiwa encouraged Abacha to negotiate with the Niger Delta people.  Abacha and his group thought that the wise thing is to get Ken Saro Wiwa out of the way and they did.  Today, there is enough evidence for people to learn that Abacha and his group made a grave mistake by killing the voice of reason.  Nigeria is now an unsafe environment for much needed foreign direct investment because militancy that replaced Ken Saro Wiwa has raised bands of kidnappers in every location in the country by showing other criminals that you can kidnap and get instant cash in millions of Naira and dollars. This is why I am worried by statements credited to people who should know better like Tanko Yakassai whom I have personal admiration for.

Today, we are provided another opportunity by Jonathan presidency.  The wisdom that I see is that the only hope for this country to continue to dip hands in the same oil well of the Niger Delta and chop is to support Jonathan presidency.  We should, in fact, be begging and paying Jonathan's bills for sticking out his neck.

I am not a professional politician.  I am not PDP and has no plans to be.  But I am a Nigerian and am here to stay and by my age should not sit down and watch a goat deliver a kid in ropes.

Get Jonathan out of the way, and you get Nigeria out of the way.  One Nigeria, One Luck -Goodluck Jonathan!!!!!!

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nigeria needs a leader in the person of GEJ.  His rise to power is divine and a blessing to this country.  Any attempt to push him out of the way may spell doom for the country.
he is not only the hope of the notherners,also the Igbos.GoodLuck Jonathan Good to go.
He his just a better devil. While we pledge him our votes we hope he does not dissappoint us.
Yes because no politician is a saint.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
He his just a better devil. While we pledge him our votes we hope he does not dissappoint us.
i support GEJ to win,but i hate to see people address him as Messiah and at the same time praying that the messiah dont disappoint.he is a mere mortal and like any politician we vote and hope that he will do a good job.

Bridget Nzeribe said:
GEJ is the messiah we all have been searching for and we pray that he will win this coming election and at the same time we hope he will not be like his past failed leaders who don't have the masses at heart.we look forward to work with him.
Jonathan is a mere mortal that can disappoint just like his predecessors.  The fact is that for now  he is the better devil and we should not expect so much from him if he wins so that our hearts cannot break when he fails to live up to our expectations.  The earlier we come to this understanding, the better for us. God bless Nigeria.
How com people are saying GEJ is God sent when he masterminded the rigging of election that eventually gave Uduaghan power to become Governor in Delta? knowing fully well how Uduaghan and his administration squadered billions of naira which they could not account for. i like the idea of regarding GEJ as saint 

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Jonathan is a mere mortal that can disappoint just like his predecessors.  The fact is that for now  he is the better devil and we should not expect so much from him if he wins so that our hearts cannot break when he fails to live up to our expectations.  The earlier we come to this understanding, the better for us. God bless Nigeria.
I think Nigerians especially the masses should wake up from their long sleep and depend their votes, I am not against the choice of President Jonathan as PDP flag bearer but we must take actions as masses to see that this time we are free from mess of our elites in all the sections of the country, who used our money to take their children to sound school abroad and leave ours in murky environment, none of their children was on party rallies, or to become thug for his father, only ours was on the roads campaigning for them and when they get what they want they will reciprocate through living us in object and perpetual poverty, nobody among our leaders are not corrupt. They impose the issue of religion among us in order to make us disunity for them to continue looting our money, until we come back to our sense and become one those at the corridors of power today, are not ready 4 goof to us anymore.
we need gudluk cause he is the future of nigeria plc let vote 4him
Thank you very much Bello for making these valid points.  The leadership we are talking about goes beyond the individual or ethnicity rather it is all about a secure future for us all and our children.  It is all about a corruption-free country and a country where the rights and freedom of the citizens are guaranteed.  anyone who can give us this type of leadership is welcome.

Bello Ahmadu Alkammawa said:
I think Nigerians especially the masses should wake up from their long sleep and depend their votes, I am not against the choice of President Jonathan as PDP flag bearer but we must take actions as masses to see that this time we are free from mess of our elites in all the sections of the country, who used our money to take their children to sound school abroad and leave ours in murky environment, none of their children was on party rallies, or to become thug for his father, only ours was on the roads campaigning for them and when they get what they want they will reciprocate through living us in object and perpetual poverty, nobody among our leaders are not corrupt. They impose the issue of religion among us in order to make us disunity for them to continue looting our money, until we come back to our sense and become one those at the corridors of power today, are not ready 4 goof to us anymore.
10 Key Signs Of A Cheating Man

This book was written to help ladies curb the menace of cheating men which is a paramount issue to day in our relationships.97% of men cheat on their women and most times it goes unnoticed by this women.
This book will help you fish a cheating man red handed without having to nag and quarrel as it common for most ladies.And also teach you how to prevent it from further occurrence,how to confront him with the matter to resolve it and how to break the relationship peacefully if need be.
This book is just for you.You won't like to miss it.Order your copy NOW.Limited copies available.
Click here to see how you can grab your copy instantly www.keepurman4eva.blogspot.com

101 ways For A Healthy Relation Ship

This is a timely and easy to read ebook that is carefully written to solve the following problems in your relationship an marriage:
1.Painful heart breaks.90% of relationships suffer this
2.The agony of divorce.87% of marriages experience this
3.Lavishing and Languishing in a wrong relationship.Many spinsters and bachelors are victims.Deliver your self with this book.
4.The biter and disappointing pills of a cheating man/woman.97% of men cheat.90% of women cheat.
5.Spotting and curing an unhealthy,stunted and a poisonous relationship.
This and many more you stand to gain having this best seller.
Click here to see how you can grab your copy instantly www.keepurman4eva.blogspot.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service