J Hello, I thank everyone that has bought my past eBook, but in responds to the request made by Kunle and Biodun, I have therefore given how to print a gsm and other scratch card free of charge, also the part 11 has how to make money uploading on the internet

ua PART1

ry 12, 2010 [RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS]

www.fredemoney.blogspot.com 08099023453, kabilhassan080@gmail.com Page 1

PRINTING GSM VOUCHERS

Before now, printing and selling of GSM Vouchers has been a business reserved exclusively for

the big distributors. But now all that have changed, its all about who is interested. Just

considering that recharge card consumption in the country is expected to reach 50 million each

month would make any one who may never have been interested in recharge card business to

consider making an investment. And getting to know that you can actually control your own

market (no matter how small) by printing vouchers on your own and distributing them to

outlets, makes the business even more interesting. The recharge card market is so lucrative

that banks are jostling for market share.

OPPORTUNITY FOR SMALL SCALE

With as low as N5000 and N35000 depending on the one you want this business can be started

even at the comfort of your home

HOW DO I START THIS BUSINESS

The things you need to start this business are as follows:-

1 A Computer (You can buy any computer of your choice for as low as N8000)

2 A printer (Any one can server)

3 Software that generates the pin numbers (This will be installed on you computer)

4 Bulk pin (This you will buying to generate this pins)

WHERE DO I GET THE SOFTWARE AND BULK PIN

I am going to give you three sources from where you can get them. It is left for you to choose

anyone of your choice.

RINGO TELECOMS

Address: 117 Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos (Tantalizer Building)

Tell: 08032030771, 08060079090, and 08054505959

January 12, 2010 [RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS]

www.fredemoney.blogspot.com 08099023453, kabilhassan080@gmail.com Page 2

Their software installation is N15, 000

THEIR PRODUCT

MTN 100

MTN 200

ZAIN 50

ZAIN 100

ZAIN 200

ZAIN 500

GLO 100

GLO 150

You can order for their pin from any part of the country through email, within a minimum of

N95, 000 negotiable; they will teach you at the point of purchase on how to use the software to

print GSM Vouchers.

PREPAID NIGERIA

Address: Pent House 5th Floor, 6-8 new isheri Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Tell: 01-7914279, 08032036770

THEIR PRODUCT

MTN 100

MTN 200

www.fredemoney.blogspot.com 08099023453, kabilhassan080@gmail.com Page 3

ZAIN 50

ZAIN 100

ZAIN 200

ZAIN 500

GLO 100

GLO 150

Their Software is free and you can download it from their website:

www.ngrgsm.com or www.prepaidnigeria.com

You can order for their pin from any part of the country through email, within a minimum of

N10000 you can start printing your recharge voucher.

CITISERVE NETWORK

If you are using this system, you do not need a computer and a printer or any software, all you

need do is just to purchase this ORANGE BOX, it’s a machine that you will be using to print your

recharge cards, from as low as N5000.

You can purchase this Orange Box at No, 368 Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos or call

You can print the following with this ORANGE BOX

MTN 100

MTN 200

ZAIN 50

ZAIN 100

ZAIN 200

www.fredemoney.blogspot.com 08099023453, kabilhassan080@gmail.com Page 4

ZAIN 500

GLO 100

GLO 150

STARCOMMS 500

STARCOMMS 1000

COOL TALK 200

COOL TALK 300

COOL TALK 500

RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS (RESELLER)

Go to www.freesmsbc.mfbiz.com and click on the price list to get the price list of the recharge

cards.

NOTE: You can print the cards through email accounts or you get it through courier delivery but

the service charge for the courier delivery will cost you N1000 monthly.

BULK SMS

This is used in sending text message at lower prices of 2.50k to 3.50k per text and the benefit of

it is that it can send one message to 1000 people at a time and to all networks at a cheep rate

of N3.50K per text.

If you are interested go to www.bcsupport.sms-mms-reseller.com, click on sign up, and fill the

form accordingly. It’s the email and password you use in the form is what you will be using to

login to your account. You will now contact them to pay and get your account credited.

www.fredemoney.blogspot.com 08099023453, kabilhassan080@gmail.com Page 5

SCRATCH CARDS

You can print both recharge and jamb scratch cards and other cards, go to

www.allscratchcards.com for more details

Address: No 6 Edmund Crescent,

Herbert Marcaulay Road

Yaba Laagos

01 8152803, 07055258424

VOIP- VOICE OVER INTERNET PROTOCOL

This is used in making international calls as low as N1.20 compare to any network in Nigeria. If

you are interested in the VOIP all you need is a computer connected to the internet, a head

phone and pin. For more details, you can all the numbers of the operators above.

PART11

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE UPLOADING FILES TO THE INTERNET Lets get Started with the Real Deal for Today, Do you know its very possibe to get paid for Uploading Files to a Website? Well, I never believe this when i saw it on the Internet back then but when i tried and Follow the Steps as Directed, I Make $1100 within a Month and it was Deposited into my Account, So i decided to share this Info for Free vanguard community. I know peeps around who make cool amount of Money doing this Simple Exercise and are not ready to quit since its very easy and legitimate. Just Uploading Files to a Site and You are Paid. IS THIS POSSIBLE? I Understand this Info might look very hard to believe, but do you know that Free File Hosting Site make good Income from Advertisment on their Site? And they can't have all the Files a Visitors might need but with the help of you, They can have as Many file as Possible and make cool money from the Files you Uploaded, So why wont you be Paid too. Hotfile.com is all am talking about, You get paid for every download you get for the File you Uploaded to Hotfile, This is just too Easy, Just Upload as many as Possible Files to Hotfile and Share your Files Link on Facebook or other site where your Link can be clicked and then Watch your Account Grow. STEPS TO FOLLOW • Visit Hotfile.com and then Sign Up with them, Then you have Automatically become an Affilate. • Now you can Start Uploading Files to Hotfile, You can Upload Files on your System also, Before i forget, Hotfile also allow this Great Features called Remote Upload, Have you come across any Good Software on the Internet, Just copy the Final download Link and Use the Remote Upload Feature, Paste the Link and it will be Upload to Hotfile, So you see that you can also use your Phone to do this. • You can check your Earning and File Download Status when Logged in to your Account. • The Minimum Payout is $15, Once your Account hit this Amount, It can now be Send into your Account for Withdrawer. NOTE: This is not a Get Rich Quick Online Program but you will be able to Make Cool, Constant and Clean Income from the Internet. HOW TO RECEIVE MY EARNING FROM HOTFILE After Reaching the Payment Thresold $15, You are now Eligible to Receive your Payment from Hotfile into any of this Account. This are the 3 Accepted Means of Payment: • Paypal | • Alertpay | • Webmoney Dont have any of this Account?

I can help you on How to Open any of this Account for as Low as N1,500 only! To Get the Manual of How to Open any of the Account, Just Make a Payment of N1,500

For ebook on how to open a paypal account, click bank and other online payment accounts,

Text paypal to 08099023453, or email kabilhassan080@gmail.com, the price is N1500.

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ogar well done

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service