GEJ, BOKO HARAM HAVE DECLARED THEIR AIMS N OBJECTIVES AS U REQUESTED

A few days ago, The president said that he would come to terms with the members of the boko hara sect, if they would declare openly their wish. Now, today, through distributed leaflets, they have stated that their wish is that there be no christians, security agencies, politicians, or any other person who opposes them or who has different views from theirs in Nigeria, especially in the north. SO WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP GEJ?

Views: 2472

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then they mad dat is nt posible naija cant become an islamic country we will get through boko harram

I have said it overtime that Boko Haram is an ochestrated plan of Muslims to stamp out Christianily at least from the North.  But they cannot succeed because no man has ever won a fight againt God.

Dis is d time when 9ja will b divided into 3 no doubt about dat.

That goes to show that the North is working for that.  I am sure they will get it.

Haremu Sahyd Adu said:

Splitin 9ja may nt resolv. Let seurity agents do mo inteligens research on how 2 combat dis bokos & related isues

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

That goes to show that the North is working for that.  I am sure they will get it.

Haremu Sahyd Adu said:

THIS YEAR, PEOPLE SHOULD INVEST IN STOCKS OR COMPANIES THAT HAVE GOOD BALANCE SHEETS AND GOOD DIVIDENDS RATHER THAN KEEPING THEIR FUNDS IN CASH. THERE IS A NEGATIVE RETURN ON THAT, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT.

FOR ANYONE IN NIGERIA OR FAR AWAY, I WOULD RECOMMEND MC'DAVE INVESTMENT COMPANY FOR YOU TO INVEST IN. I HAVE BEEN INVESTING WITH THEM AND NEVER BEING DISAPPOINTED. MY MONEY KEEPS GROWING. MC'DAVE INVESTMENT, MCDAVEINVESTMENT.COM. PLEASE DON'T LET IT PASS YOU BY.

MRS OBIAJI MA

I agree with you that the security agencies should do more intelligent work than physical in order to fight boko haram head to head.  Spliting Nigeria may not be the solution and nobody is asking for that but if the centre cannot hold anymore, then  we part can ways as a last option.

Ozakeme Godward said:

Splitin 9ja may nt resolv. Let seurity agents do mo inteligens research on how 2 combat dis bokos & related isues

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Haremu Sahyd Adu said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service