I have summed up a lot of  feeble responses to the well grounded argument that: GEJ - is ANOTHER OBJ-ANENIH STOOGE. This is clearly,  the inconvenient truth.  Politics, everywhere - not only in Nigeria - is based on these cliff-edged concoctions - where  cabals front  individuals to maintain their nefarious grips to power.

If you believe Dmitry Medvedev is the president of Russia, then I buy you a BIG keg of Heinekens. The truth is this: Vladimir Putin still runs the affairs. Exactly the same arrangement between GEJ & OBJ.

Will Jonathan  jettison OBJ?  ... IBB had a similar arrangement  with OBJ, but OBJ turned 180-degrees from him. However, GEJ is a novice and lacks the foundation, nor fortitude to tempt the volcanic-tempered and do-or-die soldier. Sleek Anenih, is another tentacle in his collusion and inconvenient arrangement with OBJ.

Somebody asked: "Is democracy about inclusion or exclusion?" I replied then: Ask that of Daniel and Ogun State! 

Again, we have returned to another term of tin-&-can settlements, reshuffles and orishirishi arrangements -  another bolekaja process that will end up in the deck supreme court - for 4 years - a court appointed by the same cabal. 

The whole process stinks and makes a mockery of civilization. I believe Nigerians are the most gullible and abused specie on Mother Earth. This Mubarakization of Nigeria will continue, if NOT abetted by our wisdom to see beyond our noses.

Views: 294

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God father syndrome in our political can not be over-emphasized.  GEJ is not the best man in the land, but considering his achievements in the few months of governance, I am convinced that he will deliver to a greater extent on his campaing promises.  We shall not however fail to note that he has his god fathers.

Ugo,

From Egypt to Gabon, the mode today is to do away with  Godfather-ism, or any semblance to it.  All leaders must come clean and be elected by-the-people-for-the-people. Not rigged-in-by-the-cronies-for-their-pockets.  We must guard against this, including in Nigeria, where OBJ and Anenih hold sway. That's the principled approach.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

God father syndrome in our political can not be over-emphasized.  GEJ is not the best man in the land, but considering his achievements in the few months of governance, I am convinced that he will deliver to a greater extent on his campaing promises.  We shall not however fail to note that he has his god fathers.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service