FTM good price nonmetallic ores and rocks ball mill is applied to mental and nonmetal mine, water conservancy and glass building materials for grinding various ore, rock and artificial sand which needs even product granularity. Our high efficient energy saving rod mill all adopts rolling bearing support instead of bearing bush skidding bearing support. It will save 10-20% energy compared with skipping bearing support and improve production capacity by 10-20%.
Ball mill is widely used in production lines for powders such as cement, silicates, refractory material, fertilizer, glass ceramics, etc. as well as for ore dressing of both ferrous non-ferrous metals.
1. Low energy consumption: ball mill production line adopted high advanced energy-saving technology and classification technique; as a result, our production line can save over 40% energy for producing same quantity materials.
2. Several times of classification could be obtained: Finished product fineness after the first-time classification: 300-2500mesh; if our ball mill production line is equipped with a second classification system, the finished product fineness after second-time classification would be 6,250mesh (d97≤2um).
3. Adopted highly advanced self-diffluent classification system:
4. Scientific grinding medium enables us to produce large quantity superfine particles.
5. Different lining boards and grinding mediums are available for milling different materials, so as to guarantee the purity and whiteness of finished products.
6. Scientific machine structure enables a lower investment cost;
7. Low failure rate and stale operation: because our ball mills and classifiers in the production lines are VFC controlled and have high automation;
8. Negative pressure production condition gives a good production environment;