The long stage battle between the FG and Labour ended today with both sides loosing almost the same number of casualties. They have signed the treaty and ended the war. This though, did not go well with some Nigerians who felt they have been betrayed by labour but their voice can not be heard. Those with loud voices have spoken. I think everybody is right both the soldiers and the civilians. Lets give everybody a chance. Am I right fellow Nigerians?

Views: 254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THE LABOUR LEADERS HAD FAILED US AND IT HAS BEEN THERE WAY OF BETRAYING THE MASSES. THEREFORE, THEY WILL NOT BE FORGIVING FOR THAT STUPID DECISION OF THEIRS. HOW CAN WE TRUST THIS SET OF WICKED LEADERS . I HAVE SPOKEN

In ma own view, i don't think that labour failed; rather, they are just being moderate. I don't think Nigerians would have forgiven them, if they had persisted.

Prince Dada Yakubu IbrahimPaiko said:

THE LABOUR LEADERS HAD FAILED US AND IT HAS BEEN THERE WAY OF BETRAYING THE MASSES. THEREFORE, THEY WILL NOT BE FORGIVING FOR THAT STUPID DECISION OF THEIRS. HOW CAN WE TRUST THIS SET OF WICKED LEADERS . I HAVE SPOKEN

No,i beg to disagree,labour fought for themselves & their political friends not for Nigerians,labour saw itself as another govt & declared strike that cost so many innocent Nigerians their lives & property,is this fighting for Nigeria? I miss Gani Fawhenmi,may Allah bless his soul

I thank Labour for not engaging the federal government in an ego battle. That could have put us more into more suffering . Now is the time to move forward. They should work with FG to take us all to the promised destination. All hands should be on deck to make us the real giant that we should be. We might not be where we want to be, but I think we are not where we used to be...

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service