I lost mine when i was 5 years old and i was raised singlehandedly by my young mother in a way that i hardly notice his absence. I could hardly recall what he exactly looks like, all i could remember was the warm smile he gave me whenever i ran welcoming him home. He would pick me up callin my name and his smile reveals that beautiful gap-tooth of his. And ofcourse never would i forget the thursday's ice-cream. I remember my mother crying him a river the day he passed away. Even though i was still a child, i knew something was wrong but i do not know what, except that i was loved. I have seen the wildest part of life, i embraced it and kept moving on. This made me the man i am today, full of courage and determination of a braveheart. I am always ready to take on the world all by myself

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love your determination, move on and fulfill your destiny, am sure, really sure it will make your dad look down and be proud of you.
Thank you, all i needed was an inspiring word, and u gave me more than enough, thnx once again

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
I love your determination, move on and fulfill your destiny, am sure, really sure it will make your dad look down and be proud of you.
Thank you, all i needed was an inspiring word, and u gave me more than enough, thnx once again

Thank God for giving you a good mother, whose care was good enough to make you.  You are now a full grown man, facing the challenges of life likeyour father would wish if he was alive.  Go ahead in this determination.  I am sure if the dead so see, your late father will be a happy man because of the good representation you are giving to the family.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service