Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

Kindly advise Senator Ahmed Sanni former gov. Zamfara State to return the little girl to their parents or he should marry her to his son instead of him. The House response is awaited.

Views: 1877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i wish every parents have such idea as you do. moreover, dose the nigeria law count or can be applied on such issue or it's meant to respected by the traditional law of there community?
I can only quote Civilised world laws on minor. As I do not live in Nigeria I do not know what the law is regarding minor. Wherever you are in Europe or America the law is very clear and most civilised nations keep a register of paedophiles. Does anyone know where the law stands in Nigeria? Is it applied state by state or is there a federal law? Children are our future they cannot be abused and turn a blind eye. Remember how our forefathers were enslaved during the slave trade by our so called rulers. This is a form of slavery by the rich and powerful. These children are our future let us not abuse them or turn a blind eye cos he or she is not from my family or tribe. This guy needs to be sent down for a long time in a british prison and let him see how prisoners deal with paedophiles in jail.

Raymond paul said:
i wish every parents have such idea as you do. moreover, dose the nigeria law count or can be applied on such issue or it's meant to respected by the traditional law of there community?
i think is just nasty, i thought he clearly stated some rules some few years back, is this really legal. the man in question is such a "pig" . I think the girl's family needs to be punished for real. is her father that desperate for money. what a shame. i think the girl was brainwashed.
I corvete titi bello's statement. its all what should be said and done.

Titi Bello said:
Ogbara, would you please stop being sarcastic. What kind of enjoyment when the lass is denied childhood happiness, when a marriage is consumated without her consent? What about the health hazard implied? As for Mr. Nku, can he ever give his 13yr old girl in such an illfated
marraige? Nobody in his right frame of mind would do such except he is
wallowing in abject poverty with his brain damaged with greed and
perpetual selfishness and lack of consideration for the poor girl's
life.

Yerima is nothing but a shameless and useless old he-goat. What about
the outrageous amount he paid on the girl? A thousand U.S Dollars! This
can be harnessed into building of vocational centre for his kins in his
village. Such an act would go a long way in educating/empowering these
Northern youths, liberate them from the shackles of evil perpetrators
and reduce the mayhem we are experiencing in the North.
Yerima and the apostles of his ridiculous act need rethink, liberation
from the pit they indulge themselves and forgiveness from their victims.

ovusike ogbara said:
pls. let me spell it out for all of us, that the 13 yr old girl did not complain to any of us but she is living comfortably in her matrimonial home. Oh! what a wonderful honey moon spent, may be the day she came.
Mr. Jimoh, as u prepare to take up a second wife, remember that i am also preparing to come and collect ur wonderful daughter.

JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO said:
NKU, let me tell u now, my first daughter is 15 now, how will i desend so low and marry my daughter below age. Allah forbid bad thing in my life. I want u to just think very well okay before posting comments. As far
as am concern, Sanni Ahmed is a FORNICATOR, and is committing ADULTERY
in the name of ISLAM. I am a Muslim and am preparing to marry second
wife but not the same age with my daughter of 15 year old.
birds of same feather...children abusers!

Nku 1 said:
My broda,if u r in his position,u ll not return the young girl because u ll be still looking for blood tonic, so don't act as if u don't like it,na his choice.

Even as i am talking here i need below 13 yrs
what advise are you gonna give to a shameless old man.
even the girl's parents, driven by greed agreed to sale their daughter for money. it is left for the Nigerian and Egyptian governments to rescue that child 4rm the hands of that moron. What happens to the girl's right for God's sake?
Randy Alfa
Defiles 14-yr-old, says I’m nurturing her for marriage
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alfa Okah
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

Lagos-based Islamic cleric, who was arrested by the police for allegedly defiling a 14-year-old girl in a mosque, has denied the allegation. The 52-year-old suspect, simply identified as Alfa Okah, is undergoing interrogation at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos.

He, however, told detectives that he never defiled the girl but confessed inserting his fingers in her private part.
He was alleged to have made love to the girl (names withheld), in a mosque in Surulere area of the metropolis severally. The victim’s guardian, Marian, is said to be the wife of the Imam in-charge of the mosque.

Okah later confessed to Daily Sun that he was actually dating the girl, adding that he had the intention of marrying her. “She is my lover. She was 12 years old when I started dating her, but I have not made love to her. I only romanced and fingered her each time I had sexual urge. You know she is still young. I am only nurturing her to grow before I could start sleeping with her.” On the girl’s real age, he said: “The police are just saying that she is 14. No, she is 15. She is my girlfriend and I know her age.”

"I am assuming that this is all that sen. Yerima had in mind before busybodies like you all started running your mouths.
He is obviously just nurturing the young thirteen year old and you all should be ashamed of your dirty minds!"
@Randy Alfa. You do reason like a kid. So the shameless Yerima put his own age at a hold while he nurture & wait for the girl to grow, before he insert his 5000 fleas of camel infested penis into her vagina? If you give this kind of argument on job interview. They would immediately walk you out with the security.
A BUNCH OF MOSLEM WOMEN HAVE STAGED A PROTEST AGAINST THE VICTIMIZATION OF SENATOR YERIMA WHOM THEY CLAIM WAS ONLY NURTURING THE CHILD BRIDE UNTIL MATURITY.
THIS FURTHER UNDERSCORES MY EARLIER SUBMISSION ABOUT THE RANDY ALFA IN LAGOS WHO CLAIMED THE SAME EXACT THING WHEN ARRESTED BY THE POLICE FOR DEFILING A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL.
WHAT MUST INSIST ON NOW, IS THAT YERIMA MUST LIMIT HIS INTERACTIONS WITH THE CHILD BRIDE TO "FINGERING ONLY" JUST AS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALFA.
WE MUST IMMEDIATELY APPOINT A (SHARIA)COMMITTEE TO ENSURE STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THIS RELIGIOUSLY AGREEABLE PRACTICE.
NIGERIANS, PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LEAVE AHMED ALONG
when i really look at this yerima issue one would stop and think if marrying this minor would give him spiritual powers or succeed in his political ambition. why didnt he give all his daugthers at the age of 10yrs
Its a shame that up till the time i am making this comment, nothing tangible has been done about this issue. Its a shame to the government of Nigeria and a shame to us as people that somebody can circumvent our laws with impunity and go away it. How dishonarable could one be. It is even a bigger shame that Yerima could still be allowed to sit in that hallowed chamber of the National Assembly and still be referred to as a senator. That goes a long way to tell the world the kind of people we are. It shows that "our looters" (for that's what i know them to be) are above the law and cannot be hold accountable for their actions and inactions. I reside in an Islamic country despite being a christian and i have never heard or seen a situation where anyone of these muslim guys has given out minor or seek the hands of minors in marriage. Is it not from these Arab guys that we copied these religions (be it Islam or Christianity)? Why do we have to know the religion more than those who actually introduced the religion? Anything these rogues do, they try to justify them in the name of religion.Yerima, Islam does not preach dirty things. Shame on You, shame on president of Nigeria, shame on National Assembly and the house of representative members that has failed to do anything concrete up till now. I look forward to a day when someone too will approach Yerima to ask for the hands of one of his daughters below 15 years in marriage. I want to see how he would react. Shameless he-goat.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service