Sometimes when one tries to appreciate what the efcct is doing and to look at the court perspective its al about complications because they are helpin to breed more criminals in our midst. Instead of deth penalty or lfe imprisonment they are askin 4 money to bailing those idiots who cal themselvs politicians.

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once you drag the accused to a competent court of law, you must wait for the court to do its work.  One cannot be the judge and the jury at the same time.  It is not the  duty of EFCC to sentence the accused  but to provide evidences that will convince the court that the accused really committed the offence as charged.  Only the court reserves the right ot grant bail to the accused.
Are you insinuatint that the EFCC is helping to breed criminals? Please dont just say somthing because think it is so. Every organisation has a working procedure, try and find out that of the EFCC.
He really does not understand what EFCC stands for.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Are you insinuatint that the EFCC is helping to breed criminals? Please dont just say somthing because think it is so. Every organisation has a working procedure, try and find out that of the EFCC.
I did nt mean that efcc are breeding criminals but the court. I no puite wel that the efcc is doing there best.
I did nt mean that efcc are breeding criminals but the court. I no puite wel that the efcc is doing there best.
Am nt a new person with the activities of the efcc. I mean the court 4quld give steefer penalty nt requestinh for huge sums of money. They can sentence them to life imprisonment once they found out the truth.
Not necessarily founding out the truth, but once the presecutor is able to convince the court that the defendant is guilty with daming evidences.  The court will have no choice than to sentence accordingly.

Andeshi Fidelis said:
Am nt a new person with the activities of the efcc. I mean the court 4quld give steefer penalty nt requestinh for huge sums of money. They can sentence them to life imprisonment once they found out the truth.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service