Through education you can earn your livelyhood but the situation in our nation is not like that.what can will the undergraduate do in other to survive in this country where rich increase their wealth every day and the poor remain poorer?

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In spite of all the odds, education remains the gate way to the top.  You may not be right if you try to quantify the benefits in terms of money, but the knowledge shapes and reshapes the beneficiaries.
If you think education will not take you there try ignoring it. Education bridges the gap between the rich and the poor, just get educated and see how it will transform your future.
Education is the bed rock of development.  Get education and have soundness of mind.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
If you think education will not take you there try ignoring it. Education bridges the gap between the rich and the poor, just get educated and see how it will transform your future.

I share your point of view via education we learn how to treat this world in a proper way. I love those people who never stop on developing their skills and stuff. It's very cool.

Education is a hot issue nowadays. Many people think that they can learn all the things themselves but I do believe that you need someone who will teach and guide you. That's why I entered university and I don't regret it. However, I need time to work and sometimes I use AssignCode to help me it sticks to excellence in every technical task.

yes i believe this is true, undgradutes can start their own businesses like create a Download Music website or other stuffs available on the internet.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service