Please, this is a clarion call for us to really ascertain the authentic desires or yearnings of an average Nigerian. What is your take on this issue? Do you think it is right for this country to disintegrate now, in the face of all these crisis, insincerity and unpatriotic activities of some sects in Nigeria?
For instance, the North has held on to power in the last 40-48 years without nothing to show for it. Now, that the South is constitutionally entitled to replace the ailing, (unproductive)  president, the North is screaming blue murder! For them, there is no respect and regard for the rule of law.

Please should we disintegrate?

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Divide is not the solution, all we need do is to change from our mindset. Work inwardly before inwardly, that means, first, our connection withe creator God in truth and in spirit, make our reasoning right to fulfilling righteousness, meaning, the fear of God. Without that Nigeria will remain zero.

Tribal discrimination is another thing Nigerians need to work hard to building for a great one Nigeria, remember, we are in many diverse but with oneness, Nigeria will be strong and great in deed.

Love, and then peace to the world to making a better community for all.

ABC4All Mentor Rommy Wuhe
http://home.abc4all.net/topics/view/57551/

From Rommy's Corner says:
"Love, and then peace to the world
"The Love Foundation, home of
Global Love Day agrees:
"Love Begins With Me"
AWA3-1project

Its high time we divide dis dame country, d earlier d better. So dat every one should take their agitation back home. Dos who don't want western education can suit dem self, dos who r demanding control of their resources can go & kill dem self, dos who don't ve anytin 'll luk unto their creator 2 help dem & lastly, dos who want 2 b left alone can also ve their way.

My suggestion is for Nigeria to divide along North AND South.I have studied the life ,mentality etc of the average northerner and I can say categorically that we do not really have anything in common with these people .I think the oil is the only thing keeping us and allowing these crooks to be shouting ONE NIGERIA,a lip service to keep up with the status quo.

Paul Obiokor said:

Charles is very right. Hausa/Fulani are getting away with "murder." They should be told like it is that Nigeria was negotiated as a country from the beginning and Nigeria is going its various way right now. Nothing justifies Southern Nigeria to host the North. Even a parasite knows that its host can die soon. Southern Nigeria has hosted Hausa/Fulani for too long and should quit hosting them now or die doing so. Does Souther Nigeria lack common sense or political will?

charles amobi nwokoro said:

My suggestion is for Nigeria to divide along North AND South.I have studied the life ,mentality etc of the average northerner and I can say categorically that we do not really have anything in common with these people .I think the oil is the only thing keeping us and allowing these crooks to be shouting ONE NIGERIA,a lip service to keep up with the status quo.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service