Did you have any other way to make money online with your facebook account other than RACKSTERLY? 100% LEGIT

For me racksterly is still the best platform to make money with your facebook account..

Also weare8 too

but check out this post 

Hey mate, I’ll be making Racksterly Income Review today; is it scam or Legit? Before you signup or open a Racksterly account my personal experience with PROOF are detailed in this writeup.

Racksterly claims to be an advertising middle man website that connects the big brand company to valid facebook users in other to advertise there brand and product on the facebook account.

Just like Google Adsense for bloggers with a website but with backstory style you don’t need anything but just a facebook account.

With there flat calculation.

Anybody with a facebook account can make at least $36 per month or $168 per month.

Doing nothing but just sharing one brad or company advert per day.

Unlike others they don’t care about you can refer a friend or not you get paid monthly but on the other side, they charge a monthly subscription.

Since they pay in dollar to meet the worldwide standard they charge subscriptions too in dollar from $18/ 30days to $75/30 days.

I made some calculation maybe it worth and I confirm that it worth if it’s really legit.

So, I make the bold move to subscribe to there highest plan $75/ 30 days called TYPHOON .

READ FULL POST HERE BELOW

Racksterly Income Review:WARNING!Before sign up a Racksterly account

Views: 104

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ITS LEGIT GUYZ

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service