I woke up this morning to read the denial by david mark of his alleged role in the annulment of m.k.o.abiola's election victorp in 1993,and i began wondering why this man had to wait for nearly two decades to clear his name. I recall the gallant officers who risked their lives at the time to condemn the annulment,and insist on the restoration of abiola's stolen mandare. I dont recall david mark's name among them. However, his name cannot be missing when the years that pdp ruined nigeria will be recalled. So i as the quwstion: what manner of man is david mark ? A shephaed or a lion ?

Views: 260

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

David Mark is a self seeker as far as I am concerned.  In an ideal situation, he is not supposed to be anywhere near the federal seat.
This man David Mark, from his name you will know that he is a lion. The Nigeria senate lion.
I HAVE NEVER LIKED THAT MAN CALLED DAVID MARK----------good he is a smooth operator but he is an agent of the oppressors and never that of the people.The telephone not for the poor ststement and the Abiola issue are all part of his oppressive background.HE WAS RETURNED UNOPPOSED SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS QUITE GOOD IN ALLOWING THE MONEY GO ROUND WITHIN SENATORS UNLIKE HIS OTHER GUY IN THE HOUSE OF REP.NOTHING MORE.THEY ALL WERE AND ARE STILL SELF SERVICING INDIVIDUALS.
David Mark,is a lion not a sheep.by peace, he has destroyed many.

charles amobi nwokoro said:
I HAVE NEVER LIKED THAT MAN CALLED DAVID MARK----------good he is a smooth operator but he is an agent of the oppressors and never that of the people.The telephone not for the poor ststement and the Abiola issue are all part of his oppressive background.HE WAS RETURNED UNOPPOSED SIMPLY BECAUSE HE WAS QUITE GOOD IN ALLOWING THE MONEY GO ROUND WITHIN SENATORS UNLIKE HIS OTHER GUY IN THE HOUSE OF REP.NOTHING MORE.THEY ALL WERE AND ARE STILL SELF SERVICING INDIVIDUALS.

In what ways?

Samuel Amos Udoh said:
This man David Mark, from his name you will know that he is a lion. The Nigeria senate lion.
David mark to the best of my knowledge is one of those military criminal that has hold this country down for the past decade, he is so greedy as he has been in that house for the past 12 years.he has no name to clear as we know him better than himself.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service