Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti   2018/2019 POST UTME ADMISSION FORM IS OUT ALSO ND ADMISSION FORM/HND FORM IS OUT TO APPLY CALL DR MRS GRACE ON 08145064438 ON HOW TO APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE FORM/CHAN

Crown Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti   2018/2019 POST UTME ADMISSION FORM IS OUT ALSO ND ADMISSION FORM/HND FORM IS OUT TO APPLY CALL DR MRS GRACE ON 08145064438 ON HOW TO APPLY FOR CHANGE OF COURSE FORM/CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM AND PART TIME FORM ARE CURRENTLY OUT ON SALES TO APPLY CALL THE SCHOOL REGISTRAR DR MRS GRACE BALOGUN ON 08145064438 FOR HELP AND FOR ADMISSION ASSISTANCE.​

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Travel made easy with DREAM KLEEN INTEGRATED SERVICE . Are you planning to travel abroad and tired or scared of negative results?
Here is a Chance for you... Contact/WhatsApp: 08035479874... for the below packages...
USA. Canada.
Schengen. UK
Russia. China. Australia. Hong Kong. Turkey. Bulgaria. Dubai. Qatar
And many more.
Let us handle your visa applications for you.
Hot Line...08136415924

Attachments:

Hey guys, what do you think about travel safe abroad?

Hey I want to continue my story, Since I am in Madrid I plan to visit Cancun (Mexico) where I want to relax and unwind with my family. However, I don't want to have a problem with anyone for understanding the security for my daughter and wife. What do you think about it? do you have any tips for this? Before writing the comment I was looking on various forums for a site that can offer security facts and found the site https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com which gave me a lot of useful information about this.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service