Atiku Abubakar emerged as the Northern pdp candidate to face GEJ.i think thats a xmas gift to the president from Adamu ciroma

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my humble opinion I can't see myself submitting to a rather lead ethno-religious sentimental revengeful plot and platform of too inelicit and traditional driven out-schooled fashion and crop of tinkers, who in their wildest dream and plot think and assume God will again spare power into their hands ........... If one must rule Nigerians It should be purely out of a strong burning cohesive desire for a better Nigeria and not gamblers who plays game with the destiny of an entire Nation. God can use anyone am not disputing that Truth, lets allow God to take the lead then use our primitive old-style knowledge of no idea
Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned and saw under the sun that—The race is not to the swift, Nor the battle to the strong, Nor bread to the wise, Nor riches to men of understanding, Nor favor to men of skill; But time and chance happen to them all.
OPINION POLL:BETWEEN ATIKU AND JONATHAN WHO TRULY DESERVES THE PDP PRESIDENTIAL TICKET IN THE 2011 ELECTIONS?TEXT sd 5577 TICKET,YOUR COMMENTS AND LOCATION TO 35811.LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
The tune of politics has change and the dancing as take a new step in NIGERIA,No more politics of segmentation or tribalism,no more politics of superiority of majority over minority. I have respect for OBJ becs he has clear the site of democracy,the foundation had been dug by Yar'adua,let give the laying of it 2 Good lucky.God Bless Nigeria.
Do not under rate anybody because politics like football is full of surprises. GEJ campaing organisation should not go to sleep thinking all is over. They should continue to work hard until victory comes their way.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service