CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.
There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.

It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.

Welcome to the family!"

And the moral of this story is: Guess what, I was heading for my car where I kept my condoms

Do have a nice day but PLEASE, BE WATCHFUL!!!!!!!!

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who is apologising n to who victor? How comes! he already failed the test in his heart. He need deliverance for his marriage to be successful. 'as dey say till death do us part' am even so happy that it is just an advert of condom anyway.by Femi
fellow nigerians, this is not an advert of any condom ooooooooooooo but .................................

well thank God i made it and i was honouredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.
Ogbara u want to mean say u did it right! shame on u that na bad intension. devil punish u well well ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Women be careful this can happen to u tomorror. ohoh
Ooookaay!! u still want to take the credit for ur story!! shoe on the other foot - if ur wife confessed 2 u that she slept with ur brother just b4 the marriage (u know, 'her last nite of freedpom' crap) I suppose u'd be fine with that???? right???

Any way shah, u put ur picture on the site ...so all girls that hv seen ur picture should warn all other sisters that they enter at their own risk. No serious girl looking 4 a good husband would come near u... in fact, ur so called fiance, r u 2 married yet????

Makes me sooooooooo mad!!!!!

ovusike ogbara said:
fellow nigerians, this is not an advert of any condom ooooooooooooo but .................................

As the general consensus still holds and as Ovusike our man believes he was honoured, it now his responsibility to uphold that honour considering 'an honourable name is better than silver and gold.' Best of times with your wife (I expect its behind you now: wedding I mean)? Take care and love to all Nigerians.

ovusike ogbara said:

Guy,
this is a very a good one you actually got me there at the beginning, i thought oh come on why would you stoop as low as sleeping with your propose sister-in-law; and come to think of it she might be tenting but and not cool with the test thing, you don't test love cos is a feeling and may be confusing ,at least you were sincere to tell us you heading for condom; forgot every chap guy will do the same but really i like this you gat me big time ...........nice 1
It was an advertisement & it was not ur story. So next time say where u got the story from John bull!
interesting story with an equally interesting result.
in fact, u should rename urself Goodluck after the president.
technically u passed the test, by being seen walking to ur car.
but ordinarily. u failed woefully and shamelessly. but i dnt blame u though!

can't stop laffing!

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service