CONFESSION:It Felt Like The Right Thing To Do, With That Flirty Ways Of Hers (My Fiances Junior Sister) And Then I Got Caught By The Whole Family Member Of My Fiancée!

I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married.
There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.

It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter.

Welcome to the family!"

And the moral of this story is: Guess what, I was heading for my car where I kept my condoms

Do have a nice day but PLEASE, BE WATCHFUL!!!!!!!!

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ovusike, this your story is very interesting. There is a lesson to learn from this. These days, men face a lot of temptations from women and girls who are very close to them either as in-laws, friends' wives, or even cousins. But no matter how strong the temptation may seem, one should be disciplined enough to resist. At times, one may need more than prayers. Again, with respect to your story, you don't really know which of these moves by women are genuine or are traps. Men PLEASE BE WARNED!!!!
thank God u passed the little test.
"And the moral of this story is: Guess what, I was heading for my car where I kept my condoms."

Our man failed the test. Fortune simply smiled on him: "I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!"

In his current state of mind, the foundation for infidelity in his marriage has been laid except and only if the shock of seeing his future family has enabled a true repentance in his heart. The younger sister's behaviour was clearly a trap our man would have been caught in if he had his eyes open a little bit. Take care!
Bo u get lucky. nature did smile on u that faithful day, if not u would have been facing trial. Thank the Almighty for granting u the favour of not picking that condom.

Irigha DM Olali said:
"And the moral of this story is: Guess what, I was heading for my car where I kept my condoms."

Our man failed the test. Fortune simply smiled on him: "I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car. Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!"

In his current state of mind, the foundation for infidelity in his marriage has been laid except and only if the shock of seeing his future family has enabled a true repentance in his heart. The younger sister's behaviour was clearly a trap our man would have been caught in if he had his eyes open a little bit. Take care!
OVUSIKE,THIS UR GIST IS QUITE INTERESTING, BE IT AS IT MAY APPEAR TO YOUR WOULD BE INLAWS THAT YOU PASSED THE TEST,IT IS QUITE PERTINENT TO KNOW THAT WITHIN YOUR BEING ,YOU KNEW THAT U FAILED THE TEST.I THINK UR SUCCES IN THIS WILL BE SHORT LIVED BECOS U'VE ALREADY HAD THE FLING WITH UR SISTER INLAW IN UR MIND IF NOT THAT THE INLAWS FAILED IN D ARRANGEMENT.I BELIEVE IN NO TIME U WILL STILL HAVE TO USE THAT CONDOM UNLESS U ALLOW UR MIND TO BE PURIFIED BY GOD'S WORD AND SALVATION OF UR SOUL THRU THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS.AND BE BORN AGAIN.IF NOT UR MARRIAGE IS DOOMED .
That's a good one, but i 've the advert. its an advert for condoms
I'm happy to hear that this is an advert! There is nothing more painful then being betrayed. It is not good to joke with peoples feelings and marriage is not a joke, so don't enter unless you're SERIOUS!!!
Its really a good one if its just an advert for condoms. The beauty it has produced is a reflection of minds on the potential error that may have been. Interestingly, if its an advert on condoms it seems to have failed since these minds were not thinking about its use.

Thanks for your disclosure Femi. Something to think about for a short space of time. Its primary message seems to be permanence and stability free from fears and worries. Lol! Good one. :)
i guess ure lucky, u dont keep condom inside yr wallet....

Irigha DM Olali said:
Its really a good one if its just an advert for condoms. The beauty it has produced is a reflection of minds on the potential error that may have been. Interestingly, if its an advert on condoms it seems to have failed since these minds were not thinking about its use.

Thanks for your disclosure Femi. Something to think about for a short space of time. Its primary message seems to be permanence and stability free from fears and worries. Lol! Good one. :)
Bottom line, u failed the test, hope U will find a place n your heart to forgive urself for the abomination you would have committed if not for the condom u wanted to get. It was a rare test , failed by you.
Thats a lovely one and a good advice to follow. But please i don't see that test by a family i am supposed to get into as the best test to prove that i will be faithful. I love the lesson and thank God you passed it even though they are aware now that you were heading for your condom. But i will frown at it and will even call the date to stand still till i am able to digest the apology from such trauma.
Who should apologise???

Victor Usoro said:
Thats a lovely one and a good advice to follow. But please i don't see that test by a family i am supposed to get into as the best test to prove that i will be faithful. I love the lesson and thank God you passed it even though they are aware now that you were heading for your condom. But i will frown at it and will even call the date to stand still till i am able to digest the apology from such trauma.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service