Matthew 23 vs 9, Jesus said,'Call no man your father on earth,for you have one father,which is in heaven'

What does this mean???

Views: 241

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how can christians help what hapened , is it because of north killings or because of political crisis i beleive christians have been helpin before
how can christians help what hapened , is it because of north killings or because of political crisis i beleive christians have been helpin before
God is the Father of the Universe.yes,without God there wil be no us.God is a Faithful Father who gave us His only begotten Son for Us to obtain Life more abundantly.GOD is our Father!
God is the Father of the Universe.yes,without God there wil be no us.God is a Faithful Father who gave us His only begotten Son for Us to obtain Life more abundantly.GOD is our Father!

It is idiomatic. It simply means you should not give the reverence due to God to someone else no matter what.

Bro,It says clearly, ''Call no man father on earth'' This is not biological father,if u read the previous verse,u will understand Jesus was talking about Spiritual fathers,That's where I'm yet to understand.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

It is idiomatic. It simply means you should not give the reverence due to God to someone else no matter what.

Hope u're not trying to slight catholics and their rev. fathers?
lol,Mavos,Have u not seen Pentecostals like me calling their pastors Daddy and Papa?? Where did they get that from?

Mavos said:
It is purely a spiritual matter.  It has nothing to do with physical attributes.

chris Ndu said:
lol,Mavos,Have u not seen Pentecostals like me calling their pastors Daddy and Papa?? Where did they get that from?

Mavos said:

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service