Chief Justice asked me to compromise Sokoto guber petition –Justice Salami …Sues CJN, NJC, JSC

This revealation coming from the president, court of apeal, justice Salami shows how corrupt the judicial system is. The Chief justice and the president court of appeal have both let the third arm of government down they should do the honourable thing by resigning and submit themselves for trial.

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.
As the president of the court of appeal he has the power to reconstitute the appeal panel. According to him the CJ wanted him to excercise that power or ask the panel to sway the judgement in favour of the embattled gov. This revealation shows that the monster PDP wins most of their tribunal cases even before they are heard

obi amaefule said:
how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.
If the allegation is true, then it is the chief Justice of the Supreme court of Nigeria that should be asked to resign on moral grounds and not the President of the court of Appeal. What offence has the latter committed that he should be asked to resign?
Based on morality, if he were just, he should have blew the whisle when he was asked to do the dirty job. Besides the judegement went in favour of PDP meaning there was a compromise which he knew.

Daniel Adiak said:
If the allegation is true, then it is the chief Justice of the Supreme court of Nigeria that should be asked to resign on moral grounds and not the President of the court of Appeal. What offence has the latter committed that he should be asked to resign?
 The said judgement was given by the Supreme court and not  by the court of Appeal.
It upheld the judgement as passed by the apeal court.

Daniel Adiak said:
 The said judgement was given by the Supreme court and not  by the court of Appeal.
Both of them should resign on moral grounds.  They have batrayed the trust we reposed on them as the beacon of hope of the common man. They have both lost credibility and therefore are not worthy of their offices anymore.  THEY SHOULD GO.
right.....shouldn't the NJC be taken dis accusation very serious nd investigating more, instead of asking the ex-president of court of appeal to reconcile the two men. nd i believe somebody should bn made to resign over this.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
As the president of the court of appeal he has the power to reconstitute the appeal panel. According to him the CJ wanted him to excercise that power or ask the panel to sway the judgement in favour of the embattled gov. This revealation shows that the monster PDP wins most of their tribunal cases even before they are heard

obi amaefule said:
how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.
Investigate what? If atall there should be any investigation both men should resign first because they are both morally currupt and the investigation should be done by the EFCC

obi amaefule said:
right.....shouldn't the NJC be taken dis accusation very serious nd investigating more, instead of asking the ex-president of court of appeal to reconcile the two men. nd i believe somebody should bn made to resign over this.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
As the president of the court of appeal he has the power to reconstitute the appeal panel. According to him the CJ wanted him to excercise that power or ask the panel to sway the judgement in favour of the embattled gov. This revealation shows that the monster PDP wins most of their tribunal cases even before they are heard

obi amaefule said:
how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.
We are going to ask all this questions and debate all we want, however, allow a felony case to expire in the media.  Until we pursue and persecute, any, and all, attempts at coercion and bribery to the fullest extent, we will continue to live in this our tabloid frenzy autocracy.  A precedent needs to be set - and that should start with this allegation!

obi amaefule said:
how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.
The civilized way to handle this matter is to call for the resignation of both parties.  None of them is worthy to remain is position.  They should resign and submit themselves for investigation.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Investigate what? If atall there should be any investigation both men should resign first because they are both morally currupt and the investigation should be done by the EFCC

obi amaefule said:
right.....shouldn't the NJC be taken dis accusation very serious nd investigating more, instead of asking the ex-president of court of appeal to reconcile the two men. nd i believe somebody should bn made to resign over this.

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
As the president of the court of appeal he has the power to reconstitute the appeal panel. According to him the CJ wanted him to excercise that power or ask the panel to sway the judgement in favour of the embattled gov. This revealation shows that the monster PDP wins most of their tribunal cases even before they are heard

obi amaefule said:
how was he going to do dat in the first place. if it true then, it is a bad omen for dis *demo crazy*.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service