Hello, here is the latest list and price of mtn data plan for 2018.

Well, I’m not judging here but the facts speak for themselves; I mean MTN data plan is maybe the best in the country presently. While it is true they found themselves in a serious mess with the Government because of some mistakes on their part and some say this is affecting the pricing of their products, but the facts is MTN data plan is arguably unrivaled; you may want to say others too are as fast as MTN but consider the following:

1. MTN data bundle plans are among the cheapest, at least, they are not as high as 9mobile.
  2. If you’ll be needing internet service in remote villages in Nigeria and you don’t want to spend too much money please choose MTN Data. At this point I have to tell you I’m not favoring MTN over others and I have not even been contacted by MTN before so don’t thing I have been paid, I’m just doing my job which is to tell you what I have tested repeatedly myself and verified.

We have spoken with MTN, visited their website and listed here every MTN Data Plan with their corresponding MTN Subscription Code; the list here is current and up to date. see here:

https://campusbiz.com.ng/mtn-data-plan-bundles-subscription-codes/

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glo and Airtel still has the highest data allocation you can get for your money. MTN and 9mobile is just meh. You can check our full guides for all the latest data plans below. 

Glo Data Plans

MTN Data plans

Airtel Data Plans

9mobile (Etisalat) Data Plans

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service