Hi All,

Today I am going to share with you some characteristics of responsive website design:- 

Characteristics of a responsive website design:
1. Compatibility
2. Fluid and flexible grids
3. Mouse vs Touch
4. Themes and Templates
5. Download Speed and Graphics.

Also, you can check review of WordPress responsive gallery plugin

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Responsive design is the “big thing” in web design right now. Responsive design can help you solve a lot of problems for your website. It will make your site mobile-friendly, improve the way it looks on devices with both large and small screens, and increase the amount of time that visitors spend on your site. It can also help you improve your rankings in search engines.

I think for a site the main thing is to be useful to its users. The main purpose of the site, to provide more and more qualitative information to its readers, be it a corporate site, landing page or online store, the visitor needs something real and really useful. So to promote a site, the site itself must contain useful information. Already design, domain, and others are on the second level when it comes to promoting a site. I know a company that deals with website promotion. A pretty good company https://www.internettrafficservice.com. It brings visitor traffic to the site, which greatly contributes to promoting the site on the Internet. I kept using their services and I got satisfied.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service