Out of hundred percent, only 25 percent of people today in Nigeria are computer literate. Goverment have not been playing any vital role in the ICT sector which is bad. The issue of this registration exercise and electoral process demanded the computer literate to put thier effort into practice. Taking the graduate and student for training exercise, some of them were asked to leave. This is because they are computer illiterate. So with this, i will like call on Nigerians to awake from sleep and to the gov't, this is a challenge to you too. You want to use world developed country's method of using machine, while we are left behind. What a great challenge!!!

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Computer training is a must for anyone who wants to make progress in this era.  Thank God it is now cheaper to get trained than before.  So everyone should acquire the knowledge because without it, you cannot get a meaningful employment.
Computer education is vry important cos even d food we eat 2day are computerized

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Computer training is a must for anyone who wants to make progress in this era.  Thank God it is now cheaper to get trained than before.  So everyone should acquire the knowledge because without it, you cannot get a meaningful employment.

Hey, what kind of challenge is this, I didn't get the point of it yet. I thought you are talking about a challenge like this girl https://www.youtube.com/user/rebeccazamolo1 and that you have something related to challenges she is making, but you have nothing here dudes. How is that coming, huh?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service