Car owners, or generator owners..... who's spending more on petrol?

So who is buying more petrol?

Views: 221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely spend a lot more on petrol for my generator than for my car. I'm sure filling station attendants will tell you they sell more petrol to 'jerry cans' than cars. I think somebody should carry out an actual survey. let's know the statistics.
of course, i spent more on my generator than my car... infact, if u go to filling station in the evening u see people with kegs mostly on weekends while we are paying for NEPA bills. IT IS UNFAIR O O O
Is it who consumes it that matters ?
Well for me i will say generator
owner most nigerians now have generators
generating their own electricity but not all not even the
have of the nob of generators owners have car
hence generators owners consume more
A MATHEMATICAL LOGIC CAN ONLY BE POSTULATED AS THE VARIABLE NEGATES THE PRINCIPLES OF A POLITIACAL CLICK IN A BASTERDISED ELECTORAL IDIOCRACY AS PRACTICED IN NIGERIA. THE WORD "PETROL" IGNITES THE FURY IN THE MINDS OF A FEW; A NECESSITY THAT HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY THE BOURGEOISE LEAVES THE MASSES WITH ONE CHOICE...STEAL OR DIE TRYING AND SIMPLY PUT AS OBT/419 IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.
It depends on the user and the rate of usage.  Some people drive theirs cars only on Sundays but use gensets everyday.  Such people will definitely spend more on genset than cars.  But for transporters, it is different ball game.
considering the power situation in the country people spend more on generators.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
It depends on the user and the rate of usage.  Some people drive theirs cars only on Sundays but use gensets everyday.  Such people will definitely spend more on genset than cars.  But for transporters, it is different ball game.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service