There this issue going on that the solution of Nigerian problems lies on Revolution. So the big question is: Are you patriotic? If your answer is yes. Can you die for Nigeria?

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It depends on the Nigeria you are talking about.For the old Nigeria ,no.For the emergent New Nigeria,yes. What is the purpose of life? We are here to open the way for those coming behind us because our time cannot last forever.We do not fight for ourselves but for our children so they do not continue to take the insult we have taken from mediocre s who have usurped leadership by subjugating the people to their own animalistic levels of blindness.Revolution has also been misunderstood by you.Every revolution is not bloody.It depends on the planning.A bloody revolution has failed because you cannot change those who are dead. Revolution is about change and life not death and un-change. Nigerians are good people held hostage by fellow prisoners who are also unable to find their way out of the prison. But if this group had allowed those who could see farther to pont the way they too would soon be rescued.When we seek a peaceful revolution it is a recorgnition that both sides deserve a better life rather than a better death.
Yes.
I have always told my friends and colleagues that I could die so that there'll be uninterrupted power supply in Nigeria.
Any atheists out there? I need us to have a forum.
Ruth or whatever your 419 is! My suggestion is that u are really in need of deliverance. So after seeing the picture 1 put on my profile you still have the willpower to write me? I guess u have a spiritual churches or mosque in Senegal as well. U better consult 1 now 4 immediate deliverance b4 its too late 4 u. Coconut head!
Dear Chike

There is already Nigerian Atheist group.. Here is the Link
http://community.vanguardngr.com/group/nigerianatheistgroup

Talk to you Soon..
Atheist is about : Reason, Rationality, Intelligence, Respect ()
Note:
"All our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike — and yet it is the most precious thing we have. "

—Albert Einstein

The group is a scientific and educational organization of scholars, scientists, historians, professors and teachers, and anyone curious about controversial ideas, extraordinary claims, revolutionary ideas, and the promotion of science. Our mission is to serve as an educational tool for those seeking clarification and viewpoints on those controversial ideas and claims. All for the love of Mankind

edward chike said:
Any atheists out there? I need us to have a forum.
yes, my friend. l can. somebody have to lay a legacy. Jesus did and no one even forget HIM till today. like mathins luther king. and so many great men that are gone.Hey, they do this for the liberation of their nations as well. l believe one day it will happen. But revolution this day doest need blood sheding there is a way out. watch out soon.
the question is what direction is the Revolution heading? is it to change the present leaders for others to sit. i think we need a Revolution of Enlightment. throw out the shackles of tribalism and religious differences.

Nigeria is one of the nice city in west Africa. I also visit this city before two years.

Lauren Desouza,

https://www.cvfolks.co.uk/cv-builder/

Dying for Nigeria isn't the solution because the truth is nobody will care. And another is that the problem with Nigeria lies deeply in religious and ethnic differences. Until we can remove these from our mindset both the citizens and the leaders especially the leaders, my brother we will still be moving but standing at a point. The solution is a simple change of mindset.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service