Nigeria is not an islamic country and can never. thus, if Sanusi and CBN start islamic or mohammedic banking, it will not work.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Members of the National Assembly should please tell Sanusi that Nigeria is not his personal estate, where he can say a thing and stick to it without recourse to national opinion.  Nigeria is not an islamic state and therefore does not require islamic banking period.
what pains me most is the way Nigerians that should caution e.g members of the house, are just folding their arms and watch him prowl about like the king of the Nigeria jungle. whether sanusi or anybody at that likes it or not Nigeria is not an islamic or mahammedic state and will never be. if this is the reason why he (sanusi) schemed his way (with all the islamic certificates) to be CBN's governor, it has failed before it even started. we might just be watching but we are not fools.
Sanusi needs 2 convince d country of d positive impact of this idea 2 d economy,. It should not be all about his personal or religious interest.
Sanusi needs 2 convince d country of d positive impact of this idea 2 d economy,. It should not be all about his personal or religious interest.
very soon Nuc wil approve islamic university where boko haram wil b trained since the bank to finance them is already in place.May be the nat. Assembly wil stil create islamic state,ministry of islamic affairs,islamic development commission nd finally change our name to islamic repulic of Nigeria

I wonder whether members of the National Assembly are sleeping.  I expected that by now they should taken a decision on the matter.  The way Sanusi is going, I am afraid he will have his way.

Eze, Uche Eze said:

sometimes i wonder what these northerners (especially the moslems) take Nigeria for. If Sanusi and all his co-travellers are looking for anything islamic in Nigeria, they should be magnanimous and peaceable enough to share the nation into  two  like it happened in the koreas and even currently in sudan, so that they can have the fullest measure of their islamic delicacies otherwise they should forever hold their peace.

See, if the moslems think they own this country, they should go and have their head examined because Nigeria does not belong to any religion or tribe or individual and can never be. we all own Nigeria and together we must determine the things we allow or reject in this country.

And to this effect, implore all well meaning Nigerians both at home and in diaspora to vehemently kick against this Sanusirized islamatised evil and dangerous on-slaught and cold jihad against the peaceful co-existence of our nation Nigeria

Nigeria is not an islamic state (whether in the north or south, east or west) and will never be one. Long live Nigeria, God bless you, God bless me, God bless us, God Bless Nigeria.

We must remember that majority of the members of  so called national assembly are from the north,and most of them are muslims who are battle ready to do anything in the name of protecting islam.
Even if the North has larger membership in the house, that is  not enough reason why members from the South should remain docile over an issue as sensitive as islamic banking.  What are they there for then?

AGOR said:
We must remember that majority of the members of  so called national assembly are from the north,and most of them are muslims who are battle ready to do anything in the name of protecting islam.

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service