if the retired gen.actually knew nothing about the riots which claimed life of many patrotric&vabrant nigerian,why did he not called his supporters into order@first time or go to those trouble state amidst the rioters to openly condem their actions

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Y did u think dt arresting buhari is a rubish idea nd again u said it cn put nigeria into problem, pls i wil lk u 2 explain beta 4 d whole nigeria. u beta say d rite tin or u kp quiet. Who is buhari is he above d law, if proper care is nt taking u nd buhari wil end up in d same room in jail

nurudeen muhammad said:
hy young man u are taking of robish tin do u tink arrest of buhari may not put dis contri in trouble???
arresting an accuser is a sign tru governance,i think arestn him will giv a prove that nigerians is ready to fight coruption and any forms of it propogander

Ayo ade said:
Y did u think dt arresting buhari is a rubish idea nd again u said it cn put nigeria into problem, pls i wil lk u 2 explain beta 4 d whole nigeria. u beta say d rite tin or u kp quiet. Who is buhari is he above d law, if proper care is nt taking u nd buhari wil end up in d same room in jail

nurudeen muhammad said:
hy young man u are taking of robish tin do u tink arrest of buhari may not put dis contri in trouble???

the man buhari needs urgent arrest and dentention

I think Buhari is still living in the past.The North alone can never ever give him the major votes to win presidential election in Nigeria.All this noise of the North ,is just the core North.And how many are they really when you add up the south east,south west,south south ,and other northern areas.HE MUST BE DELUDED TO THINK THAT HE WON THE ELECTION.VERY DELUDED.

I suggested dt buhari should nt b arrested, coz i believe it cause another riot north again expecially my own state here in kaduna state. Had he been u kn hw ds rascals pple behave in kaduna u wil nt support buhari arrest. Jst of recent dt we heard dt osama as been killed, those idiot av bn plannin 4 another riots again if nt d securities ar tite in kaduna they cud av start again. In summary any area or state dt does nt maintain peace should b declear as state of emergency. Tnx
To begin with, I am an advocate of the rule of law no one is above the law. Proper investigations should be carried out in other to fish out the masterminds and masterplanners of this ugly situations in the North and some other parts of Nigeria. A word of advice: we should stop finger pointing it will not lead us anywhere. Some big mouths and know it all accused some political buffoons from the north concerning the twin bomblast at the Eagle Square Abuja, where has that taken us to? The Buhari I know will never instigate anyone to even hurt a fly moreorless a fellow human being.
he should not be arested only but he should be apprehended and charge him for murder
Please vindicate me, can anyone give me facts or any tangible evidence linking Gen. Buhari to those barbaric acts of some few miscreants in the north? Mind you, give evidence that can be used even in court of law to prosecute him coz that is the only way out of lacuneae. And if you can't do or don't have that, it is better to shut your mouths. Thats a price we all are paying for having democracy. Disagree to agree. God bless Nigeria.
buhari is in a deep confussion now his arrest will bring more trouble from the north.
2 b sincere nobody is sure of wether buhari is behind al ds problem, bt d word he ws huter 4rm mouth cn implicate hm.
what are your reasons for his arrest? substantial? but he should conform to the ethics of Nigeria politics. Jonathan knows what the trouble is about. should he be arrested then Jonathan, obj, IBB,etc should join suit. Long live Nigeria
there will be a roit just because others do same in variety of ways and go Scot free. if they should introduce sanity in the system, the better. is is not a structural malaise Jonathan and the leader of Ndi-Igbo- Uweche has placed on the Igbos by slide lining and holding on to the failed zoning issue? how transparent is GEJ?

Ayo ade said:
I suggested dt buhari should nt b arrested, coz i believe it cause another riot north again expecially my own state here in kaduna state. Had he been u kn hw ds rascals pple behave in kaduna u wil nt support buhari arrest. Jst of recent dt we heard dt osama as been killed, those idiot av bn plannin 4 another riots again if nt d securities ar tite in kaduna they cud av start again. In summary any area or state dt does nt maintain peace should b declear as state of emergency. Tnx

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service