if the retired gen.actually knew nothing about the riots which claimed life of many patrotric&vabrant nigerian,why did he not called his supporters into order@first time or go to those trouble state amidst the rioters to openly condem their actions

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Buhari should not only be arrested but should also be tried in the court of law.  His decision to challenge the election result in court lends credence to the fact that he is tacitly behind the riots.
i aggree with you , he should be imprisoned i strongly believe he is behind all this kills.

Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:
Buhari should not only be arrested but should also be tried in the court of law.  His decision to challenge the election result in court lends credence to the fact that he is tacitly behind the riots.
Leave Buhari for nor because arresting him will not solve the issue, after all there is no substantive evidence he ordered the protest in the hot states . What is important now is how to ensure safety of lifes and properties in the hot states and bring the confirmed perpetrators to book.
Gud talk, i lv dt brother

Okolobah Efe Michael said:
Leave Buhari for nor because arresting him will not solve the issue, after all there is no substantive evidence he ordered the protest in the hot states . What is important now is how to ensure safety of lifes and properties in the hot states and bring the confirmed perpetrators to book.
Arrest is an understatement. HE should be CASTRATED.
Arresting Buhari is not the solution bcos they are many Buharis up there in the North, and no kind of education can change them. We are just forcing ourselves against nature, and against the truth. Naturally we are of different roots,and cannot co-exist in peace. So we must find a way of liberating ourselves from this unsucessful 'marriage'. Our problem is not the North and their culture of violence;our problem is this system called 'one Nigeria' that's forcing us to be together against our wish-both of the North and the South. It only appears that our leaders are sustaining this unholy union out of selfishness and/or cowardice.
If Buhari is arrested it wouldn't solve the problem of the post-electoral killings, he has misled a lot of people into misguided loyalty, so after his arrest, another Buhari will spring forth with more killings, and who suffers it at the end of the day? Innocent citizens. I advice President Jonathan to tackle the issue with diplomacy, no matter what.
Mavos said it all. profering a solution 2 a problem just 2 alleviate its effect without recourse to its cause is only but a mental exercise in futility.there were clear indicatn of registratn of underage in d north,there are also vivid evidence of inflated figures frm d south.if nt 4 d attack on "innocent"corps members & churches,considering how justice has been miscarried & aborted in Nigeria,d protest was timely & derserving.what we brand free & fair is a fluke.

"ARREST ME IF YOU CAN" This statement was supposedly credited to Buhari by one of the national dailies in response to the calls for his arrest by the chritain association of Nigeria.., It still burns me that i actually at some point thought he was a reasonable person. Buhari does not need our votes, he needs our sympathy. The man is so obviously thoroughly frustrated with life that all he's seeking for now is martyrdom which he hopes to achieve by getting arrested.

That is why the president has and should continue to ignore him, he has just used up the last of his relevance and should not be accorded more attention than he has already gotten. 

Let God judge.
hy young man u are taking of robish tin do u tink arrest of buhari may not put dis contri in trouble???
Y did u think dt arresting buhari is a rubish idea, u beta say d rite tin or u kp quiet. Who is buhari is he above d law, if proper care is nt taking u nd buhari wil end up in d same room in jail

nurudeen muhammad said:
hy young man u are taking of robish tin do u tink arrest of buhari may not put dis contri in trouble???

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service