Boy almost lost his dear life after consuming a juice (photos)

A Nigerian boy almost lost his dear life after consuming a particular juice. The mother of the little kid identified as Ifunanya Nwadike, took to Facebook to share the ordeal of his son when he was head-on with sudden death.

According to the mother, her son, Chibuikem drank the juice, Viva Jus, which resulted to him having a STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME, which caused him bleeding from his lips, severe skin peels, and was also vomiting blood profusely...
https://www.eaglesnewsmedia.com/2018/03/boy-almost-lost-his-dear-li...

Views: 33

Reply to This

© 2018   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service