Boko haram can be eliminated if foreign agency will intervene in this issue.
Americans,italy and china if invited will help bring boko haram to extinction.
Let try this method.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I dont think involving foreign agencies can solve our security problem in nigeria because this boko haram of a thing might have connection with those countries you listed. Because we need to think of the financial source of this people, they have support from foreign countries so have to be careful in making any decision about this boko haram
When CIA said Nigerian state ll collapse before 2015 what was the source of their information? When late Gaddafi said the same thing we mocked him
I suspect foreign backers re financing Boko Haram through our Politicians, Govt officials and religious leaders.
To invite any foregn inteligence servive is to worsen situation. Let every one of us keep watch over the activity of his neighbour...

Salisu Umar Gurai said:
I dont think involving foreign agencies can solve our security problem in nigeria because this boko haram of a thing might have connection with those countries you listed. Because we need to think of the financial source of this people, they have support from foreign countries so have to be careful in making any decision about this boko haram

Nigeria cannot fight this terror war alone.  Definitely foreign powers should be involved.

RSS

© 2017   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service