Boko Haram was in existence during the time of the last president, Yar'dua.  Why is it now that Jonathan is the president that they soon realised that the entire North needs to be islamized?  The secret is that Boko Haram is the weapon employed by some disengruntled politicians in the North to distabilize the government of Jonathan.  They feel cheated that the South did not allow the North to complete 8 years before taking over power.  That is the secret behind Boko Haram.

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I totally agree beyond sentiments. Even if the sect in its original purpose was meant to fight a religious cause, it some how was hijacked by politicians to frustrate political opponents. Truth be told.

Thanks brother.  I am glad you are among the few that know the truth.  We have got to say it irresepctive of who is hurt by the truth.

Looking at press statements coming from ACF these days,one can't help thinking they are the group who hijacked boko haram for political purpose.

Ekpeme Otumala RobJ Monday said:

I totally agree beyond sentiments. Even if the sect in its original purpose was meant to fight a religious cause, it some how was hijacked by politicians to frustrate political opponents. Truth be told.

Yes ACF has suddenly become the mouth piece of Boko Haram.  It has confirmed my earlier statement that boko haram is the political weapon of the North against Jonathan and his government. ...and for those who do not know it is regarded as a taboo in Islam for a non-Muslim to rule a Muslim.  You can  now see what their agitation is all about.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

Looking at press statements coming from ACF these days,one can't help thinking they are the group who hijacked boko haram for political purpose.

If ACF have the gut to issue public statement like such as this "it's regarded as a taboo in Islam for a non-Muslim to rule a Muslim," Nigeria automatically will heal herself . But they and their forefathers don't have and will never have, because Nigeria is not for muslim or christian but for all Nigerians.
Charles Ugochukwu Okere said:

Yes ACF has suddenly become the mouth piece of Boko Haram.  It has confirmed my earlier statement that boko haram is the political weapon of the North against Jonathan and his government. ...and for those who do not know it is regarded as a taboo in Islam for a non-Muslim to rule a Muslim.  You can  now see what their agitation is all about.

Anthony Martin Okafor said:

"BOKO HARAM" is a media invention, the media was sponsored by some calculated beneficiaries of the rascally tendencies of some Islamic extremists, to lump the various miscreant groups under one umbrella to achieve political  point..."Jonathan can not handle security." but that cannot stop a COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, I dont care the orientation of whoever becomes the President of Nigeria, but the person must be assisted to do HIS/HER best for the country. lets pray that 2015 will come and this issue will be sorted out ones and for all. Secondly the miscreants did not say "Islamization", its the media sponsored demand. how can a right thinking mind contemplate the "Islamization of a country like Nigeria in the 21st century?

THIS YEAR, PEOPLE SHOULD INVEST IN STOCKS OR COMPANIES THAT HAVE GOOD BALANCE SHEETS AND GOOD DIVIDENDS RATHER THAN KEEPING THEIR FUNDS IN CASH. THERE IS A NEGATIVE RETURN ON THAT, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THAT.

FOR ANYONE IN NIGERIA OR FAR AWAY, I WOULD RECOMMEND MC'DAVE INVESTMENT COMPANY FOR YOU TO INVEST IN. I HAVE BEEN INVESTING WITH THEM AND NEVER BEING DISAPPOINTED. MY MONEY KEEPS GROWING. MC'DAVE INVESTMENT, MCDAVEINVESTMENT.COM. PLEASE DON'T LET IT PASS YOU BY.

MRS OBIAJI MA

It only boiled down d fact dt they've made good their word in d build up 2 d election. But God will surelly vindicate us.

Mr. Irondi, I am not pretty sure you understand as I do, the demands of Boko Haram, which they have repeated overtime.  There is no guess work about it neither is it the figment of Journalists imaginations.

ukonwa irondi said:

"BOKO HARAM" is a media invention, the media was sponsored by some calculated beneficiaries of the rascally tendencies of some Islamic extremists, to lump the various miscreant groups under one umbrella to achieve political  point..."Jonathan can not handle security." but that cannot stop a COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF, I dont care the orientation of whoever becomes the President of Nigeria, but the person must be assisted to do HIS/HER best for the country. lets pray that 2015 will come and this issue will be sorted out ones and for all. Secondly the miscreants did not say "Islamization", its the media sponsored demand. how can a right thinking mind contemplate the "Islamization of a country like Nigeria in the 21st century?

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service