BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

The is a message to those BLACKS who think's the so called whiteman is supeior to them.

They go to straighten their hair and lighten their skin because of their ignorance of the facts.

Now let's debunk the mystery about this DEVIL (WHITEMAN);infact his real colour is PINK like a pig.

In ALKEBULAN(AFRICA is a european name),6000 years ago the PRIEST(scientist) did carry out an experiment.This was an experiment to genetically creat an artificial human from animals.The PRIEST did several of this experiments bur something went wrong.But finally they succeeded and this is the result;

THE CREATION OF A GENETICAL,MECHANICAL AND A SIMULATED HUMAN.

This is the ORIGIN AND HISTORY OF THE EUROPEAN.IN KEMET THEY ARE KNOWN AS

TAMA-HU.

Now you know that the BLACKMAN CREATED THE WHITEMAN.YOU BLACKS CREATED THE SO CALLED WHITEMAN.DON'T FEEL INFERIOR TO THEM.THEY ARE CREATED FROM ANIMALS BY US.

They know this and that is why they delibrately falsify his-story with their so called Darwin evolution  theories that we are from apes.Think for yourself ,if you leave an ape in the zoo for 1000yrs. he wont start talking,is a fabrication.

Here's a  FAQ:

1. How could a people who've only been around for 6,000 years accomplish so much more than everyone else?

Ans. By stealing from and exploiting everyone else, and then denying anyone else ever did anything first.

2. Weren't there cavemen in Europe before 6,000 years ago?

Ans. Yes. There's no indication they were white. Van Sertima and Rashidi's book African Presence in Early Europe documents the ancient BLACK presence in Europe, as do other books like Ancient and Modern Britons. Europeans DID forge a FAKE fossil remain known as the "Piltdown Man" to PRETEND white humans were in Europe for thousands of years, but it was soon proven a hoax.

3. How do you know it was 6,000 years ago, and not 7 or 8 thousand?

Ans. First, I didn't say EXACTLY 6,000. It's been a little more than that now. And there's a lot of history that STARTS at that time. Even the Bible's creation of man goes back only to about 4,000 BC. For centuries, Europeans wrote history only going back that far, then struggled to fit the Egyptians and other Original people into this limited timeline. In the end, some early scholars conceded that Blacks were original people who predated the making of the white Adam and Eve circa 4,000 BC.

Back to the issue. Who made them? Why? Why on earth make a people to be your enemy? Whose bright idea was that? Well, THIS topic requires a pretty detailed answer, and I'll do my best to sum everything up as matter-of-factly as possible. The Blackman is the Original Man. The Original Man is God -the maker and owner of the planet Earth, father of civilization, God of the Universe.

THE WHITEMAN IS THE DEVIL.

MORE TO COME.

PEACE.

Views: 2422

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i second that.Nobody has ever landed on the moon!

Ed Tibikimi Wasini said:
Pete Obi,i did not answer your second question.THE MOON LANDING IS A HOAX.THEY NEVER LANDED ON THE MOON.LOIUS AMSTRONG NEVER LANDED ON THE I REPEAT.You have always been dubbed by these simulated man.

Pete Obi said:
Please Mr. Ed Tibikimi, show me one black country that can boast that in the next 10 years it can put a man on the moon, and if it cannot put a man on the moon, it is not lack of ability, but other pressing priorities, which would be the cause for that.

An ounce of achievement will do more for the black race than this ton of postulation. Out.
All races are created equal. However, white nations are currently rich not because they are clever or have done anything good, but because of slavery (450 years of it), colonialism of Africa, Asia etc, robbery of lands (see North and South America, Australia for starters). In fact, slavery provided the money for Britain to start the industrial revolution, of which she is so proud! It is easy for a robber and a burglar to become rich. Whites are known as "the predatory race" because they destroy others, and oppress those they have not (yet) destroyed. Anyone who praises the "achievement" of whites really needs to educate themselves. You may as well praise an armed robber for now being wealthy, or a drug dealer for being able to live the high life. The thing is, whites lie to themselves about what they are, and we, help them by not reminding them of historical truth. They love to see themselves as the master race and full of honesty, kindness and goodness. Slavery has actually not ended. Just go find out how multi-nationals today are making themselves (and their white countries) rich. It is through "cheap labour" of weaker people - but if you are honest, you'll call how multi-nationals make massive profits "slave labour" of people from developing countries. If all you care about is money and the things that money brings, then yes, do carry on praising white folk and wanting to have their "successes".
White leaders, don't play fair. Whenever a good Black leader comes along he gets removed eg Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba, Martin Luther King Jr etc etc. Should we be scared of whites and their malice and cruelty? (Please do read up on how they treated slaves, the Jim Crow laws in the USA, plus apartheid in South africa and Zimbabwe/Rhodesia) No. Whites are mere mortals like we are. Yes, they have superior weapons and do their best to see that no other nation can match them - just let any African nation try to develop nuclear weapons and see what they'll try to do (Iran is a current example).
Should we hate whites? Not at all. Let hatred be something that characterises white people. We should really kick them out of our lands and have nothing to do with them. Slavery started on 8th August 1444 and since that time whites have meant us harm (physical, emotional, spiritual, and economic). Being the predatory race they need someone to opress and exploit. Strange as it may sound to some Black folk, we actually need nothing at all from them. They make things and must sell them to somebody otherwise they will be poor. That is why there is a massive trade imbalance between African nations and white nations. If we cannot kick them out, then we should keep a tight rein on them just like Arab states do to them eg Saudi Arabia. Giving them too much access to our lands may well mean that tomorrow our children will be in reservations just like American Indians and Aborigines are today in what should have been their own continents.
There are now many, many educated Black people who are not fooled by whites and by what they represent. We can make a change not by being wicked to whites, but simply by loving our own people no matter where they come from: America, Africa, Caribbean, Europe. We are one, but as long as we prefer other races by giving them our money and attention, we WILL continue to be the bottom in the world.
Finally to begin to educate ourselves, let's read books/articles on slavery, slave narratives (eg by Oludano Equiano a 17th century slave who was from the area now called Nigeria), African history by Cheikh Anta Diop, W.E.B Dubois, colonialism eg the cruelties of the Belgians in Congo under King Leopold, the scramble for Africa, the Afro Brazillian experience etc etc. Our lives should not only be about how to quickly make money, dancing, music and partying. We should also start being serious, especially for our children and unborn children sakes. China had to close its doors to the whites (under communism) in order to be the power it is today. If not, the whites would have been able to see what they were doing and would have crushed them. China had to rely totally on itself and its people. Read about the Opium Wars to see the damage Britain inflicted on China. Plus what European-Americans tried to do to Taiwan (called Formosa at the time) but were not successful. Then what did India get from Britain after centuries of colonialism? Nothing good. I am not lying. Everything I have stated here is correct. Ask the American Indian how they feel about whites behaviour towards them. Ask the Australian Aborigine too. Then, ask the Black slave, he still talks through slave naratives and books on slavery.
Dear Brother Ndidi,this is great stuff from you.
Deny them access to our land and resources absolutely right.
All they do is to STEAL from others and murder them.
But the MOB call government is the problem,they'll always connive with the SLAVEMASTERS to sell out.
Your voice is loud and clear.
But i guess you are a tiny minority who can think this way.
Most of our people are sleep walking,in a state of MENTAL LOCKDOWN
The europeans/Americans are our enemies.
They are PREDATORS,BARBARIC and DESTRUCTIVE.
They use the REPTILIAN PART (the back)of their brain.
Please spread the knowledge to those with ears to listen.
Knowledge must be shared with the ignorant mind.
Keep it up.
Be good to yourself.
Peace and Love.

Ndidi said:
All races are created equal. However, white nations are currently rich not because they are clever or have done anything good, but because of slavery (450 years of it), colonialism of Africa, Asia etc, robbery of lands (see North and South America, Australia for starters). In fact, slavery provided the money for Britain to start the industrial revolution, of which she is so proud! It is easy for a robber and a burglar to become rich. Whites are known as "the predatory race" because they destroy others, and oppress those they have not (yet) destroyed. Anyone who praises the "achievement" of whites really needs to educate themselves. You may as well praise an armed robber for now being wealthy, or a drug dealer for being able to live the high life. The thing is, whites lie to themselves about what they are, and we, help them by not reminding them of historical truth. They love to see themselves as the master race and full of honesty, kindness and goodness. Slavery has actually not ended. Just go find out how multi-nationals today are making themselves (and their white countries) rich. It is through "cheap labour" of weaker people - but if you are honest, you'll call how multi-nationals make massive profits "slave labour" of people from developing countries. If all you care about is money and the things that money brings, then yes, do carry on praising white folk and wanting to have their "successes".
White leaders, don't play fair. Whenever a good Black leader comes along he gets removed eg Nkrumah, Patrice Lumumba, Martin Luther King Jr etc etc. Should we be scared of whites and their malice and cruelty? (Please do read up on how they treated slaves, the Jim Crow laws in the USA, plus apartheid in South africa and Zimbabwe/Rhodesia) No. Whites are mere mortals like we are. Yes, they have superior weapons and do their best to see that no other nation can match them - just let any African nation try to develop nuclear weapons and see what they'll try to do (Iran is a current example).
Should we hate whites? Not at all. Let hatred be something that characterises white people. We should really kick them out of our lands and have nothing to do with them. Slavery started on 8th August 1444 and since that time whites have meant us harm (physical, emotional, spiritual, and economic). Being the predatory race they need someone to opress and exploit. Strange as it may sound to some Black folk, we actually need nothing at all from them. They make things and must sell them to somebody otherwise they will be poor. That is why there is a massive trade imbalance between African nations and white nations. If we cannot kick them out, then we should keep a tight rein on them just like Arab states do to them eg Saudi Arabia. Giving them too much access to our lands may well mean that tomorrow our children will be in reservations just like American Indians and Aborigines are today in what should have been their own continents.
There are now many, many educated Black people who are not fooled by whites and by what they represent. We can make a change not by being wicked to whites, but simply by loving our own people no matter where they come from: America, Africa, Caribbean, Europe. We are one, but as long as we prefer other races by giving them our money and attention, we WILL continue to be the bottom in the world.
Finally to begin to educate ourselves, let's read books/articles on slavery, slave narratives (eg by Oludano Equiano a 17th century slave who was from the area now called Nigeria), African history by Cheikh Anta Diop, W.E.B Dubois, colonialism eg the cruelties of the Belgians in Congo under King Leopold, the scramble for Africa, the Afro Brazillian experience etc etc. Our lives should not only be about how to quickly make money, dancing, music and partying. We should also start being serious, especially for our children and unborn children sakes. China had to close its doors to the whites (under communism) in order to be the power it is today. If not, the whites would have been able to see what they were doing and would have crushed them. China had to rely totally on itself and its people. Read about the Opium Wars to see the damage Britain inflicted on China. Plus what European-Americans tried to do to Taiwan (called Formosa at the time) but were not successful. Then what did India get from Britain after centuries of colonialism? Nothing good. I am not lying. Everything I have stated here is correct. Ask the American Indian how they feel about whites behaviour towards them. Ask the Australian Aborigine too. Then, ask the Black slave, he still talks through slave naratives and books on slavery.
Your comment is interesting, but it is not right nor of any benefit to continue to blame the whites for our self inflicted woes. If the whites have done historical injustice to us, we as black people have done worst things to ourselves. The black people of course is its own worst enemy.
You steal money from your own people to develop the white and you are blaming the whites. Have you seen any white person hiding stolen moneyin Africa? If they bring money they are bringing it for investments. They can collude with the black people to steal black people resources, but they will never collude with black people to steal white resources.

They came to Africa to raid our people for slavery to develop their countries. They did this in collussion with our traditional leaders. If one follows your logic of equality between the races why could not our leaders realise that if you sell your people as slaves you are killing your potential to develop.

I think we should acknowledge the injustices of the past but at the same time we must use our brains to move forward except if you are claiming that they took our brains along with them. If I have a problem with my boss at work I do not keep on complaining for ever, if I am not ready to look for another job I have to use my brains and respond appropriately.
Gbenga Aderibigbe ,i am not blaming the pinkman
The reason why i put out these topics is because of the realization,that many brothers and sisters are really IGNORANT and DUMB.
Right here in Amsterdam,you still find dumb black brothers and sisters fill the churches .It's stupid and crazy.
We just trying our best to educate them.
Two reasons for there ignorance;
1.Religion,the most DEVASTATING effect on the mindset of the black people.
2.Wrong Education---Schools don't educate but inductrinate.
Schools are a fooling system.
If the european knows you the know his game,he'll respect you.
The blackman has lost his consciounsess.
He doesn't know himself and his history.
If you know yourself,you are your own master.
YOU ARE RIGHT,THE FAULT IS OURS.
And this why i am doing this to wake up people.
We have got to change our perceptions and the way we do things.
MY FREEDOM IS MY KNOWLEDGE AND NOBODY CAN PLAY WITH ME.
MAN KNOW THYSELF.
Peace and Love.

Gbenga Aderibigbe said:
Your comment is interesting, but it is not right nor of any benefit to continue to blame the whites for our self inflicted woes. If the whites have done historical injustice to us, we as black people have done worst things to ourselves. The black people of course is its own worst enemy.
You steal money from your own people to develop the white and you are blaming the whites. Have you seen any white person hiding stolen moneyin Africa? If they bring money they are bringing it for investments. They can collude with the black people to steal black people resources, but they will never collude with black people to steal white resources.

They came to Africa to raid our people for slavery to develop their countries. They did this in collussion with our traditional leaders. If one follows your logic of equality between the races why could not our leaders realise that if you sell your people as slaves you are killing your potential to develop.

I think we should acknowledge the injustices of the past but at the same time we must use our brains to move forward except if you are claiming that they took our brains along with them. If I have a problem with my boss at work I do not keep on complaining for ever, if I am not ready to look for another job I have to use my brains and respond appropriately.
It is Ndidi again,

I just want to reply to Gbenga and Ed. Yes, you are correct. Black Africans sold their own people to whites as slaves. Worse yet, when you read about slavery, some freed slaves, THEMSELVES began to trade and own slaves in the Caribbean etc. I find all this shocking. However, the full RESPONSIBILITY for slavery rests with whites: they are the ones who demanded slaves. Some Black people ASSISTED them for perceived personal gain. I have no hatred for whites: the slaves are dead, the slave masters are dead. However, for us to understand why Africa and Black folks are where they are today, we must know our history. All of life is only properly understood within its historical context. Now, whites tell us we are backward and inferior because we have not developed like they have. Think about this. How could we? Whites removed from Africa people from 2 years old to about 50 years old - this means our potential doctors, nurses, artists, architects, builders are all gone away as slaves. Plus, those remaining in Africa would be too depressed to do anything useful. How happy and productive would you be if you came home from the farm to find your little children gone, your spouse gone, your siblings gone, plus you would be in fear you would be next! By depleting Africa of its citizens not for four years or forty years, but for 450 years, it was simply impossible for us to develop as we could have. That is not all, colonialism with its forced labour and oppression followed next for another 100 years at least. Africans have been badly affected by association with whites. That is the plain truth. It is only now, as many of us get educated, learn our history and travel about in the world that we are starting to break free.

Let us not confuse things. I said that whites are bad for Africa and Black people, and history plus the present state of world affairs bears this out. This is one thing.
The fact that black people themselves continue to be their own worst enemy through government corruption, killing one another, hating themselves, is quite another thing. Whites do exploit the lack of community spirit within Black people to make themselves rich and to have power over us.

Black people are a damaged people. No-one could survive 450 years of slavery, plus at least 100 years of colonialism and apartheid without being damaged. However, I do not believe this damage is permanent. We still have inner strength (we needed to have this to survive slavery with all its cruelties, horrors and degrading treatment). But I think we must now develop a community spirit. Let us stop prefering other races to our own. Let us look first to buy products from our own kind, instead of from other races. If we keep on giving our money to other races, how can our own farmers, clothes makers, product makers survive? If they don't make any money, how can they improve their product? If we buy from eg a British company, not only do they get rich from our money, but they have money to improve their products. We then turn around and say that African-made goods are useless. When indegenous manufacturers are not being supported by their own Black people, HOW can they improve their product? Black people must start having a long term view too. We each must start thinking about the impact our own actions will have on others in our community, our country, our continent and on the future generations. Whites do this all the time. They plan and plot always, and always for the benefit of their race, plus they maintain a long term view.

I have digressed, but I am so passionate about Black people it hurts! I will now just add, that whites with their long term view have developed spaceships to "explore" the universe. They have not changed at all. This is how they "explored" the earth and landed on America and Australia, killing the native people and stealing their land and natural resources. By "exploring" the moon and now Mars, whites are looking for minerals and raw materials that they can seize. Plus, just in case this world gets destroyed (by their own nuclear weapons etc), they can send out a group of blue-eyed people to go and colonise another planet. I kid you not. This IS their thinking......
What are their white-only scientists secretly doing in a base in frozen Antartica - only GOD knows!

(PS Oh Ed, I feel so sorry for you! I don't want to be mean or rude, but you are the one not using your own eyes (and head too). It is such a pity that Africa still has folks like you who do drag us down. Whites need Black people who think whites are superior in order to carry on oppressing us. Anyway Ed, we change our thinking as we learn new things. I do hope you will make time to learn about the struggle of many Africans to stop slavery not just in Africa itself but in America (both North and South) and the Caribbean. Just to inform you, during World war II, Ethiopian soldiers had fought bravely and destroyed Italian troops. They were about to enter a city in Ethiopia whose name I forget, and to claim victory, when their British officers stopped them. Instead, the white officers proudly marched into the town and "conquered" it. They wanted history and photos to record that it was the whites (and ther "superiority"!) that had captured the town when in truth the Ethiopians had done all the fighting and had risked their lives. Another story, in the 19th century, whites found some lovely aretefacts in the old city of great Zimbabwe that they had just excavated. Slavery was going on, and Blacks were supposed to be inferior so they placed these objects in museums in Europe and lied, saying Arabs (but not Africans) had made them. Also, the Sphinx has definite Black African facial features revealing the greatness of those who made them. Napoleon Bonaparte (who re-instated slavery after those who carried out the French Revolution had abolished it in French colonies) was so unhappy about this but unwilling to desproy the Sphinxes got his men to break off their noses. A person who does not know about this will think that weathering affected the Shinxes, but not so. It was just yet another attempt by whites to tell the world that Black folk are nothing. Ed, please do read African history books by Cheikh Anta Diop, and current event magazines like New African, African Business, The Africa Report etc. If you have children are you telling them that whites are superior? Do you stop to consider what effect your kind of thinking will have on Black people and their development? If you and others like you will persist in thinking whites are superior please, please do emigrate and go live with them. I suggest you go to the real South of the USA and see for yourself, by the treatment whites will undoubtedly give you, just how "superior" they are.

By the way, I am a sister!!
My sincere apologies to Ed for singling you out and wrongly I fear. I had been confused by who exactly had said he believed whites were superior and thought it was you? Do forgive me.
In my above comment, I tell ALL those Blacks wherever you may be, who think whites are superior to please read our history to learn of our achievements and the major hurdles we have had. But, if you still feel happy thinking that whites are best then do go and emigrate and live with them.
Dear Sister Ndidi,Good Morning.
If i had addressed you as male then iam sorry.
You are very impressive with the knowledge about ourselves.
We need your type to spread this knowledge to the ignorant mind.
Sister Ndidi,my first aim is to destroy and expose religion as a fraud.
Because our people have been bamboozed by religion and they can't think for themselves.
Our people don't overstand that, the europeans feeds from our energy out of ignorance.
He is nobody, but we pay too much attention to this recessive creature and he enjoys that for his false image.
Sister,i'll get back to you later.
In the meantime,have a good day.

Peace and Love.

Ndidi said:
My sincere apologies to Ed for singling you out and wrongly I fear. I had been confused by who exactly had said he believed whites were superior and thought it was you? Do forgive me.
In my above comment, I tell ALL those Blacks wherever you may be, who think whites are superior to please read our history to learn of our achievements and the major hurdles we have had. But, if you still feel happy thinking that whites are best then do go and emigrate and live with them.
Hello Ed,

Thanks for your kind comments about me. I do intend to encourage as many people as I can to read up on Black history: the story of our people in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Columbia, Caribbean, UK, and all the places that we were taken as slaves (or otherwise). We should also find out about our past kingdoms eg Kush, Nubia, Ashante, Nok, Benin, Great Zimbabwe, Zulu, Ethiopia, Mali, Ancient Egypt, Songhai etc etc, and teach our children. The internet is a good source. Let's make time to do the research. It is time-consuming and you will sacrifice your time for this learning, but you are helping to strengthen yourself and your people. Perhaps you can start a little youth group, where once a month or once a week you speak to a group of young people, telling them what you know. Perhaps your local school or church or mosque etc will allow you to use one of their rooms. And, when waiting for public transport or using it, tell whoever is beside you what you know. Tell your friends and family about these things over dinner or at parties.

There are over 100 historically Black universities in the USA. Try finding out what research they have done. I can't name them all but they include Howard University, Tuskegee University, Hampton University etc. Tuskegee is close to my heart because George Washington Carver, one of the greatest Agriculturalists of the 20th Century taught there. He was born to a slave mother but slavery ended when he was a baby. He had to overcome the obstacles that whites continually placed in his path (see the Jim Crow laws etc) but his brilliance shone through anyway! There are also anti-slavery organisations in the USA and UK - you can look them up on the internet. Ghana has Elmina Castle and Senegal the Ile de Goree where African American tourists flock to see the awful forts where captured African slaves were kept in while waiting for ships to arrive to take them away... Perhaps you can visit these forts? There is also Badagry and I haven't done the research yet, but Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri for instance should have relics of the slave trade? If we all learn about our history plus about the current injustices forced upon us by the stronger nations, we can teach our peers plus most importantly our youth.

Even though Nigeria has different ethnic groups, we can unite under one banner not just with Nigerians but with all Black Africans and Black people from the Americas, the Caribbean and even Black folk from places such as Papua New Guinea and our Australian Aborigine brother - for he is also one of ours. The banner should be "let's begin to love ourselves and truly help one another".
Dear Ndidi,thank you.
Here are some brilliant books from African American authors,probably you've read them.
1.Black Man Of The Nile And His Family---Dr.Yosef A.A.ben -jochannan.
2.Stolen Legacy----George G.M.James(he was murdered).
3.They Came Before Columbus---Dr.Ivan van Sertima(he was murdered).
4.The Destruction of African Civilization-----Dr.Chancellor Williams.
5.World's Great Men of Colour----J.A.Rogers.
6.African People In World History----Dr.John Henry Clarke.
The melanated people are one and the same.
We are all from PTAH.
Be Good And Always Be Proud Of Your Identity.
Iam proud of you as an intelligent sister.
Peace and Love.

Ndidi said:
Hello Ed,

Thanks for your kind comments about me. I do intend to encourage as many people as I can to read up on Black history: the story of our people in the USA, Canada, Brazil, Columbia, Caribbean, UK, and all the places that we were taken as slaves (or otherwise). We should also find out about our past kingdoms eg Kush, Nubia, Ashante, Nok, Benin, Great Zimbabwe, Zulu, Ethiopia, Mali, Ancient Egypt, Songhai etc etc, and teach our children. The internet is a good source. Let's make time to do the research. It is time-consuming and you will sacrifice your time for this learning, but you are helping to strengthen yourself and your people. Perhaps you can start a little youth group, where once a month or once a week you speak to a group of young people, telling them what you know. Perhaps your local school or church or mosque etc will allow you to use one of their rooms. And, when waiting for public transport or using it, tell whoever is beside you what you know. Tell your friends and family about these things over dinner or at parties.

There are over 100 historically Black universities in the USA. Try finding out what research they have done. I can't name them all but they include Howard University, Tuskegee University, Hampton University etc. Tuskegee is close to my heart because George Washington Carver, one of the greatest Agriculturalists of the 20th Century taught there. He was born to a slave mother but slavery ended when he was a baby. He had to overcome the obstacles that whites continually placed in his path (see the Jim Crow laws etc) but his brilliance shone through anyway! There are also anti-slavery organisations in the USA and UK - you can look them up on the internet. Ghana has Elmina Castle and Senegal the Ile de Goree where African American tourists flock to see the awful forts where captured African slaves were kept in while waiting for ships to arrive to take them away... Perhaps you can visit these forts? There is also Badagry and I haven't done the research yet, but Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri for instance should have relics of the slave trade? If we all learn about our history plus about the current injustices forced upon us by the stronger nations, we can teach our peers plus most importantly our youth.

Even though Nigeria has different ethnic groups, we can unite under one banner not just with Nigerians but with all Black Africans and Black people from the Americas, the Caribbean and even Black folk from places such as Papua New Guinea and our Australian Aborigine brother - for he is also one of ours. The banner should be "let's begin to love ourselves and truly help one another".

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service