Plz let peace reign in ur life, home, community, local Govt. State and in this Nation, stop killing innocent pple, it is well Nigeria

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i hope the boko haram's are listening to you. Your idea is good, lets be our brothers/sisters keepers
It feels good to be good to someone.  But Boko Haram has vehemently refused that peace should reign in the country.  I hope they repent in this period of ramadan.  Let peace reign.
Peace is a word not evryone understands. You have a good heart for saying that but illiteracy is what makes us act barbaric and cause chaos out of a minor thing. If we would sit and understand each other, then i think all these will never happen again. Maybe in time....just someday, things might change. We all have someone close to us that fell victim, so it is left for us to end it
That is our prayer.  No meaningful deveoplment will ever be achieved in a chaotic environment. Nigeria needs peace.

Mustapha umar said:
Peace is a word not evryone understands. You have a good heart for saying that but illiteracy is what makes us act barbaric and cause chaos out of a minor thing. If we would sit and understand each other, then i think all these will never happen again. Maybe in time....just someday, things might change. We all have someone close to us that fell victim, so it is left for us to end it

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service