BABANGIDA, EL-RUFAI ARREST AND BOKO HARAM WHICH IS SENSETIVE TO OUR NATIONAL LIFE?

When I read of Babangida advice to President Jonathan on the arrest of former F.C.T. minister (El-RUFIA) I was flabbergasted why he has just woken up from his slumber on a minor national issue, compared to BOKO HARAM that has been a source of major concern in recent time in this country.                                                                      

Well, I continue to say and see boko haram as a politically motivated rather than religion. If not, prominent northern leaders should be able to come out in strong term and condemn this act of terrorism called BOKO HARAM.  We must remember that, this country belong to our generations yet unborn what we make of it, is  what they would inherit. A word is enough for the wise.  

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

human beings are being mis-used. May God help 9ja.
Boko haram is a politicality issue, if u doubt it i will remind of what this nation will be ungovernable if the seat of the president did go to northern region. Who make this comments during their campaign for presidency ? Babangida, Atiku and Buhari.
Boko Haram is one of the politics of the North.  I am sure if Buhari has won the presidency, Boko Haram should have not have arisen at all.  Political leaders in the North are indirectly using it to disorganise the govenment of Jonathan.
And by his Grace they would faild woofully.
And by his Grace they would faild woofully.
Nice Post........

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service